Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

kapildev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
rahul what i did is download the sachin's face file from here http://planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11717&page=4 then download "biggui" tool. start the tool and open the file data_pc.gob. now u should have all the files. find this file db338f7099a935f11997613f1bc5873c.big in the list and highlight it by clicking on it. now press import button and replace it by the sachins face file. once done press the compress button. and that's it. oh btw i have successfully imported the face file in the game. i liked the face. waiting for all the indians face to be released.

Satish555

Club Captain
no....... he doesnt want to know that. he wants to know how i made the face work without making game crash.

well i have told him and cant wait. will be seeing some new nice faces for the game. yay!!!!

Rahul

International Cricketer
yup..thanx satish...can work ont he other faces now...if and when people find new face .big files for any player in the gob plzz post the name of the .big file here...that'll be a gr8 help...only a few asian 1s have been found yet

Rahul

International Cricketer
guys check this out....found lots and lots of faces...i think i've found all.....
thought i'll make the most imp 1s first.....

check out mr. steve bucknor....what do u think?? soon an umpire pack of 2 faces to replace the default umpires!!

Attachments

• bucknor.jpg
    bucknor.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 794
Last edited:

nikhil_99

International Coach
really good man.........awesome !!!!!....please tell me how to install your made sachins face...i had zipped it to c2k5 folder but it doent work...i guess it doent have the number....filename to replace sachin

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Steve Buckner looks so real except for his belly :p

Release the umpire face pack soon.Do include David Shepard,eventhough he has retaired.

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
with the symonds file is it suppose to change stuff because i have put it in program files/ ea sports/Cricket 2005 and it has done nothing the tendulkar one has though i think is that right??????

oh is someone doing an umpire pack??? Because if they are could they please do Billy Bowden for New Zealand???????

if someone could answer these I would appreciate it :-)

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
He was requesting the Andrew Symonds Face with the new hair, and the files he posted were to show which files the default symonds face was in

And also there a two files because each player has two faces in the GOB - one without suncream and one with suncream

Rahul

International Cricketer
yup...i will try and include all the umpires int he face pack including bowden and shephard....and aldeco if u want symonds updated with beard i can do that but not too sure about the hair

JANER

Club Cricketer
As long as it's some easy to install patch with bats/faces/umpires etc
Billy Bowden and Steve Bucknor would be great yeah

Hariz

International Cricketer
Hey Rahul fantastic face for Bucknor man !!! Can you make the Paki faces !!! Inzi with a beard and make Shoaib's hair a bit longer !!! That would be gr8 !!!
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread