Rain!!!!!

pumpino69

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi.

DOn't want to sound stupid here (probably already have).

I was playing a 4 day county match last night. ON day two it started to rain (brilliant my first rain experience). I liked it found it very amusing, even enjoyed the rain.......and here is comes..........BUT it went on for 15 mins....I could not click out of the rain. All I wanted to do was bat. NO buttons were working, (keyboard or controller). HOw in future events of rain can I stop the rain lasting so long. Again I don't mind it showing me the rain or even tell me that it has just rained for 6 hours, but to actullay sit there during the rain I thought was silly. I felt my gaming time was wasted. Without turning the weather off is there a way I can quicken the effect.

I had my settings at 1024 x 768 32 bit, and it rained and it didn't stop i could exit out the game and get the pause menu but i couldnt continue play, so i thought I'd change the 32 bit to 16 bit to see if that works, and surely it did. It might be just a co-incidence but all i know every time thats it rained from that first time, it's stopped and play has continued.

This P***** me off as I was playing a 4 day county game and had played two days already and was well in front. I had saved the game about four overs earlier (thank god). The game froze and I had to restart from the saved game. Each time it got to this point it rained. I tried all kinds of ways to get it to work again and nothing!

Then I decided to let it rain and try nothing, it worked. I didn't press a single key and the game took it's course, the players were back out not 10 secs after they'd walked off (lost 2 hours on the clock tho).

It's rained a few times in other games (of course playing a county season you should expect lots of rainy days) since then and I keep my hands off the keyboard, runs just smooth now.

also if you've saved it just autoplay it next time you load it, but sumtimes it crashes to the desktop

would that save game tweak fix this? be able to turn the rain off

Nothing like that happened to me.It rained for a few seconds in a testmatch and play was continued.Only change was the time.

I think that this new rain feature makes it more realistic. Is it possible for a game to be abandoned because of rain?

Users who are viewing this thread