Random Thoughts

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I literally cannot recommend YouTube Vanced enough. Having no ads improves the experience more than I ever imagined.

Why not just get Adblock? What does Advanced actually add to the average person?

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hopefully the moderators find no issue with this post….

Just wanted to share a thought on mental health, as some may know, today is World Mental Health day, the theme of this year being:

‘Make mental health and well-being for all a global priority.’

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
@Prithvi passed away today (early hours IST). I would not have known him if not for this forum, Om Shanti. Gone too soon brother. :(
Tuning in after so long to read this wow I'm gobsmacked. We had so much fun running and playing in leagues together back in the day when his username was Binnu. Rest in peace.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Prithvi passed away today (early hours IST). I would not have known him if not for this forum, Om Shanti. Gone too soon brother. :(

May he rest in peace. What horrendous news. Definitely remember him from the old day - in fact, one of the few people that moved from PC friends to Facebook back in the day. Never met a bigger RCB fan or a bigger train fanatic!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
R.I.P :( used to talk to him sometimes & he was a nice fella!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Rest in peace Prithvi. Spent a lot of time with you over this forum and Orkut back in the days. Such a passionate soul he was with Railways and cricket. Gone way too soon. Praying for strength to his family and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread