Random Thoughts

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Prithvi passed away today (early hours IST). I would not have known him if not for this forum, Om Shanti. Gone too soon brother. :(

Have faint memories of him from back then and was always a nice fella, gone too soon indeed. May his soul rest in peace and may his family and loved ones have the strength to get through this.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Saddened to read this, had some good exchanges with him. Genuine nice guy on the forums. He was always fond of trains in the older days, sure you still like the trains buddy.

Condolences to the guys that were close to him. I prayer his friends and family keep his memory alive and they find strength in this trying time.

RPHKR

National Board President
Logging in to post this. Prithvi is the best guy I've got as a friend here. He used to be the kindest. He always built good bond with people around him.

It is unfair that life takes the best of us very soon. His loss is a void for the community and personally for me.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
@Prithvi passed away today (early hours IST). I would not have known him if not for this forum, Om Shanti. Gone too soon brother. :(
Awful news to hear. Sending love to his family and friends. Rest In Peace friend.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
RIP Prithvi.

I recall him posting often in the cricket discussion threads a few years ago, and sparked many a debate with the others there. It was all good discussion and it all came from a passion for cricket which we all share. Glad to have interacted with him back then. Condolences to his family and friends, including those on this forum whom he shared a lot of history with. Rest in peace brother.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Frankly, I did not know him personally at all, but the news of anybody's departure from this world, let alone someone who you came across is heart-breaking. So many dreams, so many aspirations, and so many hopes of the deceased and his acquaintances get crushed. We humans think we are infallible and plan for decades ahead, yet all those dreams and plans are entirely dependent on our next breath. We are the strongest, yet the weakest.

Gone too soon, Prithvi! May your family & acquaintances find the courage to bear this irreplaceable loss, Ameen.

Last edited:

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
It's my lucky day. I got to talk with not one but two international cricketers.

View attachment 271758
Eiuc122X0AE_FZk

Users who are viewing this thread