Random Thoughts

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Nah, I had to speak to her today and tell her about this wonderful, rich bachelor who lives only 20 miles away from her ;)

Did you tell her that he's the best admin and best senior member? That's gotta score some points.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
8454.jpg

Got pictures with Bravo, Dussey, Finch, Maxwell, Quiney and Nannes yesterday, and got Hussey's autograph :)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
The best Doritos are the Cool Ranch ones. OMG. Haven't had those in a while either, imma go pick some up tomorrow :p

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I didn't really like them, but anyone had the Lay's Tandoori Chicken chips that came out for like 1 month during the release of the movie Chicken Run in India? Kinda ironic...

I like Snyder's Pretzel Pieces.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I didn't really like them, but anyone had the Lay's Tandoori Chicken chips that came out for like 1 month during the release of the movie Chicken Run in India? Kinda ironic...

I like Snyder's Pretzel Pieces.
Those ones I remember... yeah they were short lived. Who ever bought them lol, they sucked! :p

Magic Masala Lays are awesome, and so are Creamy Onion ones. Bingo has some good flavours as well.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The Burj Al Dubai is being inaugurated now as I type. A moment being made in history. The tallest building Ever.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The Burj Al Dubai is being inaugurated now as I type. A moment being made in history. The tallest building Ever.
Really cheating though, you've made a medium building and stuck a pointy bit on the top.

Fun fact: I'm tall but scared of heights.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Petronas Tower, or something in Malaysia. Personally, I think I have the tallest building in the world ;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
urmum's the tallest building in the world.

Awesome fireworks display and count-down (More of a count-up really) of the height of the building. And now a big fancy fountain display. Nice.

And the whole building is shimmering and looking gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread