Random Thoughts

P

pcfan123

Wonder where Insomniac is?

Haven't heard from him since Bin Laden got caught. I'm guessing his bosses at ISI were really pissed that their secret got out. He's probably in a Pakistani Gulag somewhere.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Am I missing something here? Isn't 60% a mediocre grade?

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Basically 40 is a fail. Then it goes third class degree, lower second ( 2-2), an upper second (2-1) and a first which begins at 70.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
All the cool people get a Desmond. 1sts are for losers, 2-1's are for people who weren't clever enough for a 1st and a 2-2 is for people who just blagged their way through while getting hammered haha. If you get a third you shouldn't have gone to Uni :spy

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
If I helps I like to think that I blagged and got a first...

There are exceptions of course... I've never (literally) been to a lecture and I have a 2-1 with the potential to get a first still.

I met two of my tutors for the first time today to collect my work. Was amusing, turns out one of them is a man changed to a lady. Had a bit of 5'o'clock shadow. Kind of glad I never went :eek:

Still it stands to say that I wasn't clever enough for a first if I don't get one, and probably acceptably a loser if I do... how much time do I spend posting in here for example :lol

As for you Barmy, I've seen your mafia skills, you're lying of course... not about the second part :spy

Edit// Been drinking so forget to say, congratulations mate, nice one on getting that 1st, what did you study? Must have liked your subject area?

Last edited:

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Meh doing Law, having a high 2.2 so far in my only graded term, hoping to bump it up to a 2.1 this term.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'm on a 2.8/4 in my Uni. That's a B-. 4.3 = A+. Super competitive Asian Uni with filled with kids who were the smartest in their school, and that grades on a curve, FTL.

Users who are viewing this thread