Random Thoughts

D

Deleted member 46200

You really don’t get his humour.........
I'm not replying to anyone... ? Just stating I am very happy at having another female on the forums... If this was the other way round then maybe you would understand but nope. I would love to have more and wish it was 50/50 but hey I can wait.

D

Deleted member 46200

Cricket is a game played by thousands of women, and this forum has thousands of members. You are not the only two females, just the only two that always say so :)
Of course but I am happy because I have spent the year on my own and now I have another girl to talk to I'm only being humorous... I would love this forum to reflect the nature of cricket... Pushing the boundary will help others come forward. It is scary being on a male dominated forum so please... respect us.

P

PrincessJade

Girl power! xx
“I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want”

D

Deleted member 46200

Girl power! xx
“I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want”
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)[DOUBLEPOST=1516392653][/DOUBLEPOST]
And I state once again, I had absolutely no idea :p
Why did the chicken cross the road...[DOUBLEPOST=1516392787][/DOUBLEPOST]We're on the rooftops shouting it out...

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)[DOUBLEPOST=1516392653][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why did the chicken cross the road...
Soooo if anyone wants to be your lover, I assume they'd have to get with your...friend?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I think they mean get to know them in a friendly way... ?

I personally hate the spice girls.
Oh really. Thought it meant that she'd only go out with the guy if he agreed to an orgy with the rest of her mates. How stupid have I been all this time!
Cheers for the heads up. :thumbs

D

Deleted member 46200

Oh really. Thought it meant that she'd only go out with the guy if he agreed to an orgy with the rest of her mates. How stupid have I been all this time!
You have me confused... ? I am assured there is no such meaning in those words... ? But then the spice girls were the very worst role models for girls.

P

PrincessJade

Well thats a man thought if ever I heard one. x

Users who are viewing this thread