Random Thoughts

P

PrincessJade

You have me confused... ? I am assured there is no such meaning in those words... ? But then the spice girls were the very worst role models for girls.
Next you’ll be telling me Little Mix arnt good?! If you even think of doing that......so help me god! x

D

Deleted member 46200

Next you’ll be telling me Little Mix arnt good?! If you even think of doing that......so help me god! x
I will start praying for you... I hate it when girls get there bodies out for show... I'll let Alanis educate you...[DOUBLEPOST=1516393735][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know right what are we like wahahahahaha x
You're a cruel man... You need to be cynical to support Villa... All that scratching around in a desperate bid to find... Somthing x

D

Deleted member 46200

Not meeting. Sitting with people I don’t really like. I will be here till I get talked to. x
I'll talk to you tell them you are bored and wish to talk to someone more interesting.

Let me know what you think of the vids sooooo degrading. Who prances around in their pants like that so sick and degrading x

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Of course but I am happy because I have spent the year on my own and now I have another girl to talk to I'm only being humorous... I would love this forum to reflect the nature of cricket... Pushing the boundary will help others come forward. It is scary being on a male dominated forum so please... respect us.

For many it is not scary at all. They go about their business and never mention gender. Just as I don't mention my gender when I post, it is almost always irrelevant to what I am posting.

D

Deleted member 46200

For many it is not scary at all. They go about their business and never mention gender. Just as I don't mention my gender when I post, it is almost always irrelevant to what I am posting.
On a male dominated website of course not see it from the other perspective... Again nope... !

Users who are viewing this thread