Random Thoughts

P

PrincessJade

Lol. You'd be hard-pressed to find a millennial that isn't.
I don’t use it. Of course friends would help. But I’m not into sending images of myself to people I don’t know well. Mostly because I’m quite horrid to look at. But that’s a depressing story for another day, or not. x

D

Deleted member 46200

I don’t use it. Of course friends would help. But I’m not into sending images of myself to people I don’t know well. Mostly because I’m quite horrid to look at. But that’s a depressing story for another day, or not. x
So that's two of us and carrying that as a percentage I demise that the boys using snap chat are communicating with other boys pretending to be girls... Eek... !!!

P

PrincessJade

So that's two of us and carrying that as a percentage I demise that the boys using snap chat are communicating with other boys pretending to be girls... Eek... !!!
A boy can get to know me first if they want to see me. I’m not going to judge what other people want to do. But if I need to produce a picture of my body just to get someone to talk to me. I would rather not talk. xx

D

Deleted member 46200

A boy can get to know me first if they want to see me. I’m not going to judge what other people want to do. But if I need to produce a picture of my body just to get someone to talk to me. I would rather not talk. xx
Same here, face and that's it x

You do notice that the guys are too afraid to show their faces... ?

P

PrincessJade

They don’t really want to talk to me though. Although I am a weirdo. So that makes sense. xx

D

Deleted member 46200

They don’t really want to talk to me though. Although I am a weirdo. So that makes sense. xx
They're scared of you, they'll think were men pretending to be girls to get favours... It's very sad but hey that's a web forum for you x

Users who are viewing this thread