Random Thoughts

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Have you been to Legoland in Windsor? That is mighty impressive.

Although I recommend going on a school day to avoid the ridiculous cluster of children.
I went to visit a museam on a school day in the hope that it would be pretty quiet, just my luck there was a school trip on the same day, a coach full of the little darlings! Haha.

D

Deleted member 46200

I went to visit a museam on a school day in the hope that it would be pretty quiet, just my luck there was a school trip on the same day, a coach full of the little darlings! Haha.
Not a chance... I bet the trains were packed too... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I have a dilemma....i want to introduce a plastics ban in the office, although my staff are very supportive they will complain that we do have recycling facilities on site, but after seeing the sealife creatures caught up in plastic waste i want a full on ban. My staff will recieve a re-usable water bottle each to use at the water fountain, but my delemma is i've just had our vending machines restocked, do i let my staff have the supplies at a discount or donate the lot to a charity?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a dilemma....i want to introduce a plastics ban in the office, although my staff are very supportive they will complain that we do have recycling facilities on site, but after seeing the sealife creatures caught up in plastic waste i want a full on ban. My staff will recieve a re-usable water bottle each to use at the water fountain, but my delemma is i've just had our vending machines restocked, do i let my staff have the supplies at a discount or donate the lot to a charity?

Do both?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Good option. I was thinking something similar, the items with a long shelf life, like pot noodles, could go to a foodbank, the items with a short life, like milk and yogurts, could be sold at discount. We have a canteen but it's at the opposite side of our site, so we do depend on the vending machine, especially during busy times.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good option. I was thinking something similar, the items with a long shelf life, like pot noodles, could go to a foodbank, the items with a short life, like milk and yogurts, could be sold at discount. We have a canteen but it's at the opposite side of our site, so we do depend on the vending machine, especially during busy times.

Seems sensible to me, everyone wins

D

Deleted member 46200

Now part of the day time TV culture... I sign 'on' on Monday. Anyone in the UK got any tips of how to waste a day and what crap to watch on TV!!!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Now part of the day time TV culture... I sign 'on' on Monday. Anyone in the UK got any tips of how to waste a day and what crap to watch on TV!!!
Since nursing a broken arm i've been watching cookery programmes, pretty good but it does get a bit boring.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
They won't give you chance to waste a day. It'll be 37 hours of job seeking or you'll be sanctioned.
That is harsh having to do so many hours or risk being sanctioned. I remember a while ago i interviewed a woman who had been sent by the job centre, she clearly didn't want the job that was on offer and she told me if she hadn't turned up for the interview she would have been sanctioned.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Get Netflix, your day will fly by. Have you watched The Office (US Version)?

Users who are viewing this thread