Random Thoughts

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I don't mind the cold weather, it's warm at the min though. Hoping to camp near a lake and a farm.
IMG_20190429_174625.jpg
The English countryside :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For those who have watched the Endgame

How did Tony Stark's snap manage to target only Thanos and his allies? Was it calibrated/modified?

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
For those who have watched the Endgame

How did Tony Stark's snap manage to target only Thanos and his allies? Was it calibrated/modified?
I think the snap is just like a gun's trigger. Ready, Aim, Fire. Think who you wanna dust and he's dusted.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the snap is just like a gun's trigger. Ready, Aim, Fire. Think who you wanna dust and he's dusted.
Haha, that still seems far fetched.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I'm not as lucky as winning a prize on a scratchcard, I actually had some bad luck today, I dropped my sausage roll on the floor as I was putting it in the microwave.....:facepalm

D

Deleted member 193590

I'm not as lucky as winning a prize on a scratchcard, I actually had some bad luck today, I dropped my sausage roll on the floor as I was putting it in the microwave.....:facepalm

I normally have terrible luck that's why I don't buy them very often,just decided to get one for my birthday and got lucky,nearly fell off my chair :lol
If no one was watching you should of picked it up rubbed it and eaten it :D

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I normally have terrible luck that's why I don't buy them very often,just decided to get one for my birthday and got lucky,nearly fell off my chair :lol
If no one was watching you should of picked it up rubbed it and eaten it :D
Errrrr no way! :eek: I never know what my muppets have done on that floor! :facepalm

I've won a few magazine competitions, mainly vouchers and cosmetics, but the most I've won in cash is £50.00.:)

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Has anyone ever had the experience that one eyeball is pushed inwards while the other outwards :/ Im experiencing this lol

Users who are viewing this thread