Random Thoughts

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Nothing beats this for a sporting moment that you just can go back and watch over and over again - the theatre, the drama, the emotion, the commentary, and the crowd:

Last edited by a moderator:

cerande

Club Captain
^That's funny even though it must have been painful for the batsman.The way he falls!

Wasn't Mark Richardson the one whose bat flew out of his hand during shadow practice? What a character.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
There must be a reps Giving/Begging thread as well...
Then we'd go around and turn off the rep system for people who post there. Or do as I did in the past, and just neg rep everyone who asks for rep.

While I have the opportunity, stop thanking every single one of my posts!

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Then we'd go around and turn off the rep system for people who post there. Or do as I did in the past, and just neg rep everyone who asks for rep.

While I have the opportunity, stop thanking every single one of my posts!

You can compare thanks with a sort of nod :D

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
There are 8 possible questions. 4 of them will appear. I have to answer 2 of them. Mathematically, how many do I have to prepare for to be sure 2 of the questions I've prepared for are definitely on the exam? I think 6, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
There are 8 possible questions. 4 of them will appear. I have to answer 2 of them. Mathematically, how many do I have to prepare for to be sure 2 of the questions I've prepared for are definitely on the exam?

4 :D

Make 2 parts,Questions A,B,C,D and E,F,G,H...Prepare any of the 2 from first part,Then prepare Any of the 2 from 2nd...out of these 4,two will definitely come :D:D:D:D:D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Blasts at a Marathon in Boston