ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Burns night. Never tried haggis before, can anyone describe what it tastes like?

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
attachment.php

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 125

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Unforgettable Moments

Hi Dear Friends,

12.we-remember-the-moments-memories-picture-quote.jpg

Share your unforgettable moments here. Eg: Happy, Sad, Funny moments. :)

Today i witnessed my worst moments..
I was loving a girl.. Used to follow her each and everytime. Like a shadow. She is like an angel. i never seen such beautiful girl even celebrities are nothing infront of her. Only one time i speaked to her asking her name but she didnt replied. But managed to get her name. Even going to collage was boring but because of her i never missed a day. And its been a week i have gone to collage because of infection in eyes.. I really missed her a lot. Each day dreaming her. And today went to collage for seeing her. But my eyes condition was not good. Was bit bleeding. And atlast evening, i saw her coming from school like an angel. I hided my one eye with a towel. But when she camed near to me ,my eyes started to bleed . I thought she would have looked in a sympathy. But she camed near to my eyes . My heart was beating a lot. But she said "I dont love you, stop following me , stop disturbing me"......................
After that it was like a muted life.. Cant hear anything...feeling like dead.. Heart started to pain a lot.. Even cant breath properly.. Eyes were full of tears and was bleeding. My friend looked sadly into me. He used to say always that tell your love to her. I never said to her that i love her a lot, but showed her each and every moment how i felt to be with her. Thats why i followed like a shadow. But its dead.. Even with a bleeding eyes i went to see her in order to cure my pain but she really killed me. cant sleep today. Cant sleep a day.. Cant forget her face, cant forget that moment.. If i was beautiful in her eyes, she would have loved me.. The fact is im not beautiful in her eyes. But she couldnt understand that i had a heart like no one who loved her more than everything in this life.. :(

Last edited:

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Best memory is hitting two sixes off 2 balls to take my class to victory path in an interclass cricket competition.
Apart from that-The best moment of my life was when I suffered from Brain Fever(co-incidence was that my birthday was on the same day)...I got operated and came out alive! :)

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Mine is funny one. In 2007, I and my bro along with cousins had celebrated completion of a mission in AOE II campings at hard level.:p Not a joke but seriously we were crazy as we 4 combatively made planning for that mission and won it after a good long wait. Ah! That day.:)

The sad one where my team loosed to A division in 5th standard. It was a cricket match of small group competition (5th to 7th). Loosed it even after a good fight. The greatest sporting experience where we faced last ball and two runs challenge as fielding side. Our bowler bowled a good delivery but fielding messed up. We had nothing to watch other than A's celebrations.:( Such moments do not hurt me now, but that time it disappointed. And we were out from tournament.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mine was on Thursday , won a gold medal. :D

Users who are viewing this thread