Random Thoughts

Way to answer the question...

Last edited by a moderator:
Burns night. Never tried haggis before, can anyone describe what it tastes like?

attachment.php

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 125
Unforgettable Moments

Hi Dear Friends,

12.we-remember-the-moments-memories-picture-quote.jpg

Share your unforgettable moments here. Eg: Happy, Sad, Funny moments. :)

Today i witnessed my worst moments..
I was loving a girl.. Used to follow her each and everytime. Like a shadow. She is like an angel. i never seen such beautiful girl even celebrities are nothing infront of her. Only one time i speaked to her asking her name but she didnt replied. But managed to get her name. Even going to collage was boring but because of her i never missed a day. And its been a week i have gone to collage because of infection in eyes.. I really missed her a lot. Each day dreaming her. And today went to collage for seeing her. But my eyes condition was not good. Was bit bleeding. And atlast evening, i saw her coming from school like an angel. I hided my one eye with a towel. But when she camed near to me ,my eyes started to bleed . I thought she would have looked in a sympathy. But she camed near to my eyes . My heart was beating a lot. But she said "I dont love you, stop following me , stop disturbing me"......................
After that it was like a muted life.. Cant hear anything...feeling like dead.. Heart started to pain a lot.. Even cant breath properly.. Eyes were full of tears and was bleeding. My friend looked sadly into me. He used to say always that tell your love to her. I never said to her that i love her a lot, but showed her each and every moment how i felt to be with her. Thats why i followed like a shadow. But its dead.. Even with a bleeding eyes i went to see her in order to cure my pain but she really killed me. cant sleep today. Cant sleep a day.. Cant forget her face, cant forget that moment.. If i was beautiful in her eyes, she would have loved me.. The fact is im not beautiful in her eyes. But she couldnt understand that i had a heart like no one who loved her more than everything in this life.. :(

Last edited:
Best memory is hitting two sixes off 2 balls to take my class to victory path in an interclass cricket competition.
Apart from that-The best moment of my life was when I suffered from Brain Fever(co-incidence was that my birthday was on the same day)...I got operated and came out alive! :)

Mine is funny one. In 2007, I and my bro along with cousins had celebrated completion of a mission in AOE II campings at hard level.:p Not a joke but seriously we were crazy as we 4 combatively made planning for that mission and won it after a good long wait. Ah! That day.:)

The sad one where my team loosed to A division in 5th standard. It was a cricket match of small group competition (5th to 7th). Loosed it even after a good fight. The greatest sporting experience where we faced last ball and two runs challenge as fielding side. Our bowler bowled a good delivery but fielding messed up. We had nothing to watch other than A's celebrations.:( Such moments do not hurt me now, but that time it disappointed. And we were out from tournament.

Mine was on Thursday , won a gold medal. :D

Users who are viewing this thread