Random Thoughts

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Just a thought, everyone wants new members on their forums but yet no one engages with said new member? I recently joined a football site and they're desperate for new members but the natives behave in such a way it drives new members away. There is a common thought that if you didn't join a web forum during a particular period of it's development then it is hard to get involved due in part to the increase of trolling, catfishing and general 'naughtiness' a lot of forums are a bit of a clique fest as the members generally circle the wagons in defence than be welcoming fearing everything than being welcoming? Are the days of the web forum being transparent still a thing or are they the domain of the select few?

Just a random thought.
Unless you decide to ‘shock the system’…….well the modus operandi remains the same. The system has gotten to me as well as I am forced to sit out the Cricket Section.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Unless you decide to ‘shock the system’…….well the modus operandi remains the same. The system has gotten to me as well as I am forced to sit out the Cricket Section.
I'm not in any trouble but just making a valid point. It's down to individuals to be more 'open' than continue to read the same old book.

Users who are viewing this thread