Rate cricket c004

• Total voters
S

squiz

how good is the slog sweep, just do a power sweep, its looks unreal

S

sachin

hardly ever do it.i've only got on to it once and that went sailing over midwicket for four.

P

playjls

if its in aten over game then they will hit it in the air.

another good idea is to bowl yorkers every ball and havd 5 men stretching from long off to long on. and then the same feilders but on the edge of the circle. theyy either hit the ball in the air and get caught or hit it on the floor for 0.

G

graham

hi i find the hook shot is easy to play if you press button just as the fast bowler lets go of ball , after that you will miss it thats on hard and it took a lot of practice , can any one help with front foot drive , getting bored of scoring on leg side cheers :blink:

G

graham

ho ho ho the nets are ok but theres no umpire , which makes it much harder during a game when the mark is covered by his head , and the nets the ball doe snt swing or move of seam like in match conditions but thanks for your help :D

P

playjls

ok but before u make sarcastic remarks just realise that i dont have the game.

S

sachin

don't play front foot drives when it's on a shortish length because more often than not you'll get bowled.thats on hard.

A

andrew_bart75

front foot drive is easy to play once ur confidence meter is up and its all about timing

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Batting far too easy, bowling too difficult. In my first match, I scored 194/3 off 10 overs, the computer then scored 134/2 in reply with my only wickets being runouts.

S

squiz

are you playing on hard, if you are then you are really good, if not its a big jump and you'll have to get used to it.

R

ricky123

B) cover drive is the best shot to play in 2004 to hit boundries.

the pull is risky if u r playing hard

when the ball is short u can play the late cut or square cut.

both r good .

:thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread