Rate cricket c004

• Total voters
P

playjls

I ain't got the game yet and there are alot of different opinoins about the game. So I've created this to try and summarise the game.

Please vote.

K

Krish

Well, i have the game....and Id give it 8/10.

Sure, there're a lot of flaws - most of them superficial, so they really dont affect the core gameplay all that much....Batting is an absolute blast - both challenging and fun! There're a lot of nice touches here and there, some good celebrations, player likenesses and the like.....

Id say its probably the best cricket game since BLC - it's as good as that!

E

electioneering

I played it today on my cousins PC andi will say it is not too bad,but certainly not even anywhere close to the game ppl in this forum have been expecting.

J

JANER

I give it 7 out of 10 but am very new to it
I scored 146 with England in 1st innings and just bowled out India for 283 I have 29/0 second innings so far
If I could learn more shots my rating I expect could go as far as 9/10
btw is it true that no human player has ever bowled out a cpu player?

S

sachin

did that person up there say that you can't bowl the cpu?you can.it's alright but there are to many bugs.i've been on one game for a couple of days.best cricket game.6/10.

P

playjls

only 6 its a cricket game it has to be at least 9. esp if its got brett lee...ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

sachin

if it's A nine dude it's practically the best there is,and thats definetely not true about this game.i rate highly.

P

playjls

What brets slower ball is only just slower than jason gillepies quickets. i know it don't make any sence but its another one of my crap jokes. :thumbs:

P

playjls

you must be joking. whats the quickest possible ball speed (kph will do)

Users who are viewing this thread