Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

rashid22

School Cricketer
Well if you're here why not give some insights on what is to come in the upcoming crucial months, will be glad if you respond to it
Wow sir Anuj big fan how are You ❤️ and when will come official announcement OF real cricket 24 eagerly waiting ☺️

Rockyy

School Cricketer
I guess I will have to now then….. stay tuned. Promise news comes here before anywhere else. Deal ? @cricybox
Sir I believe the update will take a long time, which I am not complaining about(for now ^⁠_⁠^), but in the meantime, could you please check at the bugs and glitches in your game?? I'm genuinely sick of these dead ball scams that have been going around lately.
Thank you

Shashank ywywy

School Cricketer
Finally! the man is active. I have not been around the forum for a while. But will have a look every now and then. Found out that some leak happened here...... Always wanted Planetcricket to have an active and engaging forum about the game. I guess this could be the start.
Sir when will come RC 24 please tell us

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Android Gaming Adda When will new leaks coming out of RC24 ??
Not really a leak if i put things out now is it ?
Post automatically merged:

That's truly exciting, looking for a more balanced game between bat and ball. Bowling is the only segment that has to be worked on. Getting rewarded for a good spell and beaten for bad one, setting up a batsman etc truly captures the true spirit of longer format of Cricket (ODI and Tests) like it does in Ashes 17 and can you give us some insights on the next RC22 update ? AI plays more like T20 in 50 overs , running on every single ball etc. Lots of love to the Nautilus team .
Lets speak more , would be my request

Smartisht

School Cricketer
Sir biggest fan ❤️since 2018 @mav77mortal something editing. AI generated

And really excited for today to get another new leaks of Real Cricket 24

Attachments

• merge_video_1695704148471.mp4
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread