Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

AMMSPORTS

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Amazing
Hi Guys,

Finally unveiling the brand new feature that we have been working on with RC24. I believe something like this that involves the community in every which way should be a first for cricket games on mobile. I believe this could end up creating a lot of social buzz and ability to showcase creativity.

RC Mod Creator

The feature is still "WIP" and will consist of a tool that can be accessed via steam. You can use this tool to create, modify and add any graphical assets you please. Make the game look, the way you want and even possibly add yourself to "your version" of the game.
Non-creators and general players of the game will be able to access all the community creations directly from within their existing game.

Hope, I have been able to introduce and explain this feature well enough.

I think community creations is not something new to PlanetCricket.

Hope this feature works well in terms of building a larger community.

Cheers

P.S - the team is working extremely hard on RC24 and I will give out more information as and when ...
Amazing I am Waiting. I think this Feature Will Game Changer For Rc24

Suman Mondal

School Cricketer
Great
Hi Guys,

Finally unveiling the brand new feature that we have been working on with RC24. I believe something like this that involves the community in every which way should be a first for cricket games on mobile. I believe this could end up creating a lot of social buzz and ability to showcase creativity.

RC Mod Creator

The feature is still "WIP" and will consist of a tool that can be accessed via steam. You can use this tool to create, modify and add any graphical assets you please. Make the game look, the way you want and even possibly add yourself to "your version" of the game.
Non-creators and general players of the game will be able to access all the community creations directly from within their existing game.

Cheers

P.S - the team is working extremely hard on RC24 and I will give out more information as and when ...
Great sir❤️❤️❤️

munirnazir07

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

RC Mod Creator

Cheers

Sir Is This Going to be Paid on steam? @mav77mortal

Rashith

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

RC Mod Creator

Cheers

Wow

rashid22

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

RC Mod Creator

Cheers

Wow sir that's Great sir we can make kits uniform faces etc by using mobile without PC sir please reply ????

Ashish1234

School Cricketer
Biggest feature of Real Cricket 24 . Excited for RC24 . Can we see the game during World Cup ?

CRICKET MODS

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

RC Mod Creator

Cheers

It's our time to shine .
Thank you nautilus for hearing out for creators and fans.
Also don't forget the scenario mode so that people can replay some of greatest moments in cricket.

Smartisht

School Cricketer
No carrer mode in the game View attachment 284627
Sir please do announcement of RC24 on atleast all social media handles and reveal the teaser or trailer of game and please try to release RC24 in this month please ♥️
we are so excited for the game and upcoming stunning features in RC24 and we don't want career mode we want firstly RC24 update as soon as possible .

And sir here my some small features request if it will come in RC24 then the game will more realistic and interesting like -

1- Day overcast ⛈️ with Lightening sign in the sky with sound
2- Improved gold shots ranges and distances atleast gold shots should be gone in the 2nd floor of any big stadiums in the form of high sixes and long sixes in the form of gold shots please improve it .
3- Make stands solids whenever ball is going to six then ball should be bounce back from the stand into ground
4- Highlights feature
5- Six out of the stadium feature.

Sir this all the small features but very interesting and realastic and entertaining features kindly add in the next update.

@mav77mortal ♥️

Last edited:

Soyeb khan

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

RC Mod Creator

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread