relaxedanderson's 'Back to the 90s'

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No idea (or interest) if anyone's into 1990s County Cricket but I'm doing it anyway.

I'm starting with the 1993 teams. The year the mighty Glamorgan won the Sunday League so we're starting with that.

I've just uploaded 1993 Derbyshire and Durham and I'll do the rest as I get around to them.

Attachments

• c17.jpg
    c17.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm for anything Retro. So these are much appreciated! haha.
Great stuff mate.

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Appearances are rudimentary at best. If anyone else wants to spend their time making a Playface of Ashley Metcalfe or Andrew Fothergill then you have more free time than I do so help yourself.

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Ratings are 2x first class batting average for batters and a rudimentary calculation for bowlers that goes from 100 for an average below 20 up to a rating of 6 for someone with a 60+ average.

Perks are mostly random depending on ability but are often based on their www.cricketarchive.com biographies.

Occasionally I boost ratings beyond averages to reflect a player's value to a team. E.g. Tony Wright, who had awful stats but was a key member of the Gloucestershire side through the 90s.

Also, BigAnt, give us grill-less helmets back you barstards! Graham Gooch looks rubbish here!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread