Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
Has anyone uploaded these jerseys of south africa in the academy or has anyone made them

Attachments

• image_2020-11-22_145526.png
    image_2020-11-22_145526.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 16

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
qdk.png
Has anyone uploaded these jerseys of south africa in the academy or has anyone made them

Yes, I just downloaded it actually. Has the Pink Day uni too. Username I can't remember, sorry and I'm trying to search right now but getting the service not available at the moment.

Hint: Sort by date when you do a search, this is how I find if anyone has silently added new stuff.

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
There is a guy called "Sammy" he has shared a version of australia t20 kit in academy it looks nice i downloaded it and examined it thoroughly and compared that with the photo of Mitchell Starc, sad could not get the back view tho

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
There is a guy called "Sammy" he has shared a version of australia t20 kit in academy it looks nice i downloaded it and examined it thoroughly and compared that with the photo of Mitchell Starc, sad could not get the back view tho
He's a plagiarist. So he probably stole that too.

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
yup i got hold of his channel on youtube
he indeed is one because most of his logos look similar to yours
atleast he should have some respect and give credits to the hardworking man who shared the original content

Last edited by a moderator:

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
Is it true that england will be wearing a new odi jersey against south africa in 2020?
Im not sure just needed some official statement

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
White caps for test? Or just practice? Pollard was wearing with practice jersey. Can't be for the other kits, seen the maroon cap and it would look weird. On 2nd thought, don't think they'll get rid of the maroon baggy, maybe?
upload_2020-11-26_9-50-11.png

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Here's what the back of the Australian T20 kit looks like
2111A933_002_FL_BK_AOP

Users who are viewing this thread