Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

7eZ

School Cricketer
Do someone know which jersey is india gonna wear in upcoming t20's vs Australia.[DOUBLEPOST=1606655477][/DOUBLEPOST]Can Someone please update the Australian odi jersey the latest one has black helmet.

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Requesting anyone to make Steve Smith's new blade for 2020/21 - DC 1280. If not able could someone link me a tutorial, and I'll have a go at it (but it won't be very good).

Cheers.

koala.png

new_balance_dc1280_blue_orange_english_willow_cricket_bat_size_sh_ethlits.com_1_.jpg

LEFF

Club Captain
I've exhausted all my options short of buying a new PC to try and get this playface on a player. Is anyone kind enough to slap it on a custom player and share it so i can edit it via my PS4.

I dont like that i have to ask in this way- but my PC dieing on me was such bad timing this close to xmas break.

Attachments

• JL PLAYFACE 2020.jpg
    JL PLAYFACE 2020.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 13

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've exhausted all my options short of buying a new PC to try and get this playface on a player. Is anyone kind enough to slap it on a custom player and share it so i can edit it via my PS4.

I dont like that i have to ask in this way- but my PC dieing on me was such bad timing this close to xmas break.

Hey man, I'll do it. I'll just name it TheLef. Give me a moment and I'll upload it.

Just had a look, I'll tweak the mouth for you. Rule of thumb, I just cut the mouth and blend it with another layer
ashes_2020_12_16_16_46_49_591.png

Done.

Last edited:

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Holidays everyone. If anyone has the time, here is a screenshot of the new Test Kit for Sri Lanka. Also, if anyone is up for it, I'm officially requesting the creation of this Kookaburra bat if possible. Thank you.

rz11qkzl6y661.jpg kookdhawanbat20.jpg

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Hi have anyone made these kits?! If not then can anyone fulfil my request, I will be very thankful ❤
Screenshot_20201224_195720.jpg

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi everyone. Happy New Year to you all. I was wondering if there was anyone working on creating the Indigenous kits used in the BBL for each team. I recently saw the kit during the Scorchers vs Sixers match and was hoping to use it in Cricket 19. Therefore, I am officially putting in a request for the creation of the Indigenous BBL Kits. Apologies for not attaching any pictures for reference, but I cannot find any up to date ones on Google. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread