Requests Accepted Requests Thread [NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users]

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi there. Wondering if any creator is up for uploading these logos in the academy? Thanks in advance.

airnz-wordmark-black.jpggardner.jpgdulux.jpghertz_primary_logo_black_yellow-line_rgb.png19j3103e_allaccorlogoblue_rgb.jpgProteas-v-NZ_LI.jpg
The one highlighted in red is what I am looking for. They are the current rope sponsors for New Zealand's home grounds. Thanks again.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Just about to start a 2023 Ashes series,going for a new look England team,would really appreciate it if someone could playface Haines,Libby and Bohannon. :thumbs

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If anyone can find a portrait photo of steven reingold from glamorgan or anywhere really, could the post it here if possible. I can't find any source photos of him.

Something similar to this or thereabouts:
lukas carey.jpg

Barmyinoz

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Wondering if anyone has or would be willing to create all the old WSC lightning kits. Now only Aus,Rsa, Nzl, WI & Pak played in them but I would love to see an English , Sri Lankan, or Indian one particular as India were quite often Navy back then, with yellow bolts it would look amazing.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Wondering if anyone has or would be willing to create all the old WSC lightning kits. Now only Aus,Rsa, Nzl, WI & Pak played in them but I would love to see an English , Sri Lankan, or Indian one particular as India were quite often Navy back then, with yellow bolts it would look amazing.
On Cricket '19, I took the original uploaded kits (Australia, South Africa & Pakistan) someone had done and made pretty much all of the rest of them by colour shifting the uniforms and bolts and replicating the fonts the best I could.

I'd do that again if the base kit logos and bolt logos were somewhere in the academy, but weren't last time I looked.

What I'm after myself are World Cup '92 kit logos, I'm hoping to create as many of those teams as possible. So far have done 8 NZ Squad members.

Barmyinoz

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
On Cricket '19, I took the original uploaded kits (Australia, South Africa & Pakistan) someone had done and made pretty much all of the rest of them by colour shifting the uniforms and bolts and replicating the fonts the best I could.

I'd do that again if the base kit logos and bolt logos were somewhere in the academy, but weren't last time I looked.

What I'm after myself are World Cup '92 kit logos, I'm hoping to create as many of those teams as possible. So far have done 8 NZ Squad members.
There is a best of 92WC team with all the kits I saw, possibly by @Rowdoss

Users who are viewing this thread