Requests Accepted Requests Thread [NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users]

Nature Boy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why is there a lack of player creations in Cricket 22, I mean in Cricket 19 you can find realy good look alikes of many players like Babar Azam etc, is it that the game hasn't been bought by enough people yet ? Or is it difficuot to create a player in Cricket 22 than in Cricket 19 ? Just curious about it.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is there a lack of player creations in Cricket 22, I mean in Cricket 19 you can find realy good look alikes of many players like Babar Azam etc, is it that the game hasn't been bought by enough people yet ? Or is it difficuot to create a player in Cricket 22 than in Cricket 19 ? Just curious about it.
Because too many people rely on one or a few individuals to do everything.

joeb86

Club Captain
Because too many people rely on one or a few individuals to do everything.
I have thought, for those like yourself and waste who’ve done a lot of great stuff, you should have a buymeacoffee link if people want to say thanks for the effort you’ve put in.

I’d happily buy you guys a coffee for the work you’ve done

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have thought, for those like yourself and waste who’ve done a lot of great stuff, you should have a buymeacoffee link if people want to say thanks for the effort you’ve put in.

I’d happily buy you guys a coffee for the work you’ve done
As kind as the sentiment is, that would eventually lead to guys leaving and creating patreon stuff which wouldn't be healthy for a modding community imo. The whole essence of planet cricket is to do things and share (esp cricket 07 stuff) without any form of money anywhere.

joeb86

Club Captain
As kind as the sentiment is, that would eventually lead to guys leaving and creating patreon stuff which wouldn't be healthy for a modding community imo. The whole essence of planet cricket is to do things and share (esp cricket 07 stuff) without any form of money anywhere.
Well I’m very appreciative

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Anyone Give Me Bangladesh Player Face, only Faces Please
There are plenty of great Bangladesh Playfaces in the Academy. I don't know the exact username because it shows up to me in a 6-digit number, but just search for a specific player that you want and sort it by downloads. Make sure you have the playface option enabled in the academy search. Ideally, just type the surname because many Bangladesh players have the same surname like Hossain, Islam etc.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
There are plenty of great Bangladesh Playfaces in the Academy. I don't know the exact username because it shows up to me in a 6-digit number, but just search for a specific player that you want and sort it by downloads. Make sure you have the playface option enabled in the academy search. Ideally, just type the surname because many Bangladesh players have the same surname like Hossain, Islam etc.
I have actually seen some Zimbabwe players coming up now too and those creations are great, I wonder who the guy is creating on console I can only see an ID. Wouldn't mind thanking whoever created

Users who are viewing this thread