Requests Accepted Requests Thread

Mattpolick

School Cricketer
i know this might be a bit of a stupid request but can someone try and make clash kits for every time in the bbl think it would look pretty sick after the heat the other night

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
@Spoobir loving your work so far, sorry to bug you but any idea when your Australia 05 team is coming as i want to play Eng 05 vs Aus 05 in a series? Since i downloaded your India team i only pick them for matches haha. Also can you tell which other teams you have in the pipeline if any. Thanks

Not sure when Aus will be released. I'm awaiting a new PC gamepad to complete the kits since my old one broke while traveling :facepalm. I'll be working on players until it comes (as well as some more for the England and India teams) so hopefully should be ready within a week or so! In terms of other teams I'll probably do Pakistan 05 and then see how burnt out I am after that.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not sure when Aus will be released. I'm awaiting a new PC gamepad to complete the kits since my old one broke while traveling :facepalm. I'll be working on players until it comes (as well as some more for the England and India teams) so hopefully should be ready within a week or so! In terms of other teams I'll probably do Pakistan 05 and then see how burnt out I am after that.

Haha that's cool thanks.

pinku

Associate Captain
Glad you're enjoying them mate! I haven't actually played a match with any of my teams yet because of Christmas business and broken gamepads! :lol:facepalm
Glad you're enjoying them mate! I haven't actually played a match with any of my teams yet because of Christmas business and broken gamepads! :lol:facepalm

Yeah i absolutely love playing with your teams and teams of that era. I still remember the days when these teams were around and cricket games were pretty average in terms of graphics qnd gameplay to be honest, and now given the gameplay and graphics we do have combined with the community creations, it is awesome to be able to play with them same teams.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Anyone had a problem where if you duplicate a logo and recolour it, then add the recoloured version to a kit, it will look fine in the editor (and even in the preview where you choose the match kit) but if you go into a game the logo will be back to the same colour as the original logo? Any easy fix?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Anyone had a problem where if you duplicate a logo and recolour it, then add the recoloured version to a kit, it will look fine in the editor (and even in the preview where you choose the match kit) but if you go into a game the logo will be back to the same colour as the original logo? Any easy fix?
This happened on the last game. Can't remember the reason, I think the solution, if you've shared the original, is to unshare it.

pinku

Associate Captain
Guys i am trying to download a team from the community but whether i do quick download or the other way it will not download and just keeps on loading and i have to restart game. Any advice please?

Users who are viewing this thread