Review System

redlantern2051

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, how do I review a decision? I got given out caught behind and I wasn't sure I hit it. Is there a button I press on the controller? Or do I go t the menu - the review I picked just showed where the ball pitched etc.
Sometimes when I've played the game has asked me if I want to review but I am not sure what I pressed to get the game to ask me. I would appreciate a response, thank you!

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi, how do I review a decision? I got given out caught behind and I wasn't sure I hit it. Is there a button I press on the controller? Or do I go t the menu - the review I picked just showed where the ball pitched etc.
Sometimes when I've played the game has asked me if I want to review but I am not sure what I pressed to get the game to ask me. I would appreciate a response, thank you!

If there are reviews available in the match type and there are enough reviews left, the game will automatically give you the option if it's an LBW or thin edge. You don't need to press a button expect to choose yes or no.

Lionden

Club Captain
Congrats :clap:clap you're the first one to get this wrong... :facepalm :lol

What? lol, what's that suppose to mean. Totally senseless...

Maybe the DRS has turned out otherwise for you but for me it has never worked, I've only seen it work once in career mode where AI challenged LBW and the decision was turned.

All I am saying is that umpires AI needs some tuning to be done in order to make the DRS useful.

Last edited:

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
DRS is one of the most well implemented features in the game .. the number of wrong decisions is just around perfect. Both me and the AI have had many wrong decision overturned using the review system

D

Deleted member 9102

I had one overturned yesterday - got given out LBW when impact was outside off and successfully challenged it :).

Moosc

Club Captain
Only had one review overturned and one that should have been but wasn't.
The successful review was for LBW when clearly I had snicked it which showed up on the hot spot.
The other was for LBW when the ball clearly pitched outside leg stump from a right handed bowler bowling around the stumps. The review showed and labelled that the ball pitched outside leg stump yet the out was upheld. Now how does that work?

Neil W

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Quite true. Outside leg = no lbw under any circumstance. Something was definitely a bit off there.

Aryan Vir Roy Chowdhury

School Cricketer
Has anyone had the review system actually work in their favour yet?

I've had LBW's given NOT OUT by the umpire then overturned on review with an umpire's decision outcome;

I've had catches be given not out, then on review, their be a hot spot the size of a mid-nineties shane warne, that are still not out;

I've had lbw's given not out that pitch on a left-hander's middle stump, hit them in line with middle and off and hot spot shows nothing and the original decision being upheld;

it's nice to have this kind of stuff, but when it works on par with that big rigs pc game, it's a little annoying...

In all seriousness, it appears that the review system is there to simply say evrything you appeal for is wrong and not out, and you are always out..
It's worked for me.I was given LBW but then I reviewed it...Guess what it was changed and given not out. Went on to score a century

javarucious

School Cricketer
I've only seen it work once in career mode where AI challenged LBW and the decision was turned.

Users who are viewing this thread