Review System

Discussion in 'Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum' started by IzzyCricketing, Apr 9, 2014.

1. redlantern2051 Club Cricketer

National Team:
    West Indies
    Domestic Team:
    Tasmania
    Hi, how do I review a decision? I got given out caught behind and I wasn't sure I hit it. Is there a button I press on the controller? Or do I go t the menu - the review I picked just showed where the ball pitched etc.
    Sometimes when I've played the game has asked me if I want to review but I am not sure what I pressed to get the game to ask me. I would appreciate a response, thank you!

2. ChinamanSpin International Coach

ChinamanSpin
    National Team:
    England
    Domestic Team:
    Somerset
    If there are reviews available in the match type and there are enough reviews left, the game will automatically give you the option if it's an LBW or thin edge. You don't need to press a button expect to choose yes or no.

1 person thanked this.
  3. redlantern2051 Club Cricketer

National Team:
    West Indies
    Domestic Team:
    Tasmania
    Really? Okay thanks! I must really have edged it a lot more than I thought! :)

4. Lionden Club Captain

Umpire never gets it wrong. DRS is useless in this game.

5. dadarocks County Cricketer

dadarocks
    AKA:
    Aravind
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    RCB, Kerala Blasters
    Congrats :clap:clap you're the first one to get this wrong... :facepalm :lol

1 person thanked this.
  6. Lionden Club Captain

What? lol, what's that suppose to mean. Totally senseless...

Maybe the DRS has turned out otherwise for you but for me it has never worked, I've only seen it work once in career mode where AI challenged LBW and the decision was turned.

All I am saying is that umpires AI needs some tuning to be done in order to make the DRS useful.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  7. abhi_jacko Chairman of Selectors

abhi_jacko
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    KKR
    DRS is one of the most well implemented features in the game .. the number of wrong decisions is just around perfect. Both me and the AI have had many wrong decision overturned using the review system

3 people thanked this.
  8. Madman National Board President

Madman
    National Team:

I had one overturned yesterday - got given out LBW when impact was outside off and successfully challenged it :).

9. Moosc Club Captain

Only had one review overturned and one that should have been but wasn't.
    The successful review was for LBW when clearly I had snicked it which showed up on the hot spot.
    The other was for LBW when the ball clearly pitched outside leg stump from a right handed bowler bowling around the stumps. The review showed and labelled that the ball pitched outside leg stump yet the out was upheld. Now how does that work?

Neil W

1 person thanked this.
  10. inertSpark Associate Captain

inertSpark
    National Team:
    England
    Domestic Team:
    Yorkshire C.C.C.

Quite true. Outside leg = no lbw under any circumstance. Something was definitely a bit off there.

11. Aryan Vir Roy Chowdhury School Cricketer

It's worked for me.I was given LBW but then I reviewed it...Guess what it was changed and given not out. Went on to score a century

12. javarucious School Cricketer

I've only seen it work once in career mode where AI challenged LBW and the decision was turned.