Requests Accepted Revolution Studios Presents International Patch 2012

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
where is the roster that should have been released on the 21st?
wait for 1-2 days i will release up the roster :)

Ptz

School Cricketer
will the roster still be released today or only tomorrow?

Jaisuraj

International Coach
guys no one is interest in CLT20 all are interest in BBL.I suggest you to cancel that patch.BTW roster will be released or not?:facepalm

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Until the roster is released you can use Aussie1st International V2 roster, for the roster go here Link
@jaisuraj yes i know that CLT20 is history, BBL is going on! So we are doing BBL patch.

saad06

School Cricketer
Yeah but yashdude the problem is that no one wants that roster cause its outdated , we all want an up to date 2011 roster or such :P

saad06

School Cricketer
Then you could be patient and wait or create your own roster, give the guy a break.

I didnt even rush him ? wtf calm down i just said no one wants an outdated roster like he told us to get , read before you write

Cheers

Ptz

School Cricketer
Really want that new roster!! It was supposed to be released on the 21st, I did not mind to wait.. BUT really.. it's been quite a long time since then. Can it please be released now???

Ptz

School Cricketer
Yeah Yashdude said that he would be releasing it... please Yahdude release the roster now!! :wave

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I'm sorry guys that i couldn't get the quality work in my kits in cricket 12 patch :facepalm at that moment my final exams were going on and i wasn't able to give any time to make kits.This why i did a rough work on the kits! So i apolojize to everyone.Also this time i'm a bit free, so sure my quality work for the kits and the patch will be done.I will surely give my 100% dedication to the BBL Patch!Quality work.

----------

Also if u want to know my quality work u can go through this :) http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-kfc-bbl-2011-kits-3-9-fifa10crowd-75947.html

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
ROSTER yashdude?????

I'm extremely sorry as i am delaying everytime for the roster.I know all of you need it asap, but the thing is that it's not an easy job to do a roster,so please give me some more time guys, also this time i'm sure that the roster will be released in a week or two :thumbs As many of you are enjoying the patch click on the thanks button in the index.

pianorocker

School Cricketer
Hey, your patch is great but i am not able to play 20-20 match. My com hangs.
Please help:wave

Users who are viewing this thread