Requests Accepted Revolution Studios Presents International Patch 2012

ryankhan

Pirate
I successfully installed the patch but when i started the game, in the starting your logo showed up then game started but it was same like before, no world cup kit and no updated players name? can you please tell me whts the problem why your patch is not working?????????

s.suwadith

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I successfully installed the patch but when i started the game, in the starting your logo showed up then game started but it was same like before, no world cup kit and no updated players name? can you please tell me whts the problem why your patch is not working?????????

1st thing is,
this is not a world cup patch,
it's just an international patch......

Sadly we haven't yet released the roster
so the names would be the same

ryankhan

Pirate
So can you please tell me, why the patch didnt worked? I mean it was the same, i cudnt see any change after the installing the patch also???? please guide me to this, I am new to this patch thing, i have never used how to install and run the gamess with patch so can you guys please guide, although i have installed the patch but still no new changes in the game.............

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You have said,their logo was seen.Then the patch must work.You can say changes which they made only.

ryankhan

Pirate
You have said,their logo was seen.Then the patch must work.You can say changes which they made only.

So can you please tell me, what changes it made? because i couldnt find any change? same roster, same kits, nothing was changed Mate. All was the same like before so I didnt saw anything new after installing the patch?

Help please? what happens when patch installed?/

s.suwadith

Club Captain
So can you please tell me, why the patch didnt worked? I mean it was the same, i cudnt see any change after the installing the patch also???? please guide me to this, I am new to this patch thing, i have never used how to install and run the gamess with patch so can you guys please guide, although i have installed the patch but still no new changes in the game.............

Did you play ODI's this patch supports only ODI matches
nothing will change in T20
but bats would have been changed

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There are no new rosters available :facepalm

ryankhan

Pirate
Did you play ODI's this patch supports only ODI matches
nothing will change in T20
but bats would have been changed

No, i tried playing 20-20 only, oh so i have to play a odi match to see it. thanks mate but can you please tell, what new change this patch has?
i thought it will be new kits, real faces of players, and main thing is ROSTER, if that gets done , then it will be awsome

prabhu0487

School Cricketer
When will the rosters will getreleased please i believe u guys tha believing codemasters or electronic arts ...............

wizkid64

School Cricketer
Can any one tell me how to install the patch. Because I cannot:noway I mean it just starts with out asking any root directory and when I open the game no change. No change in the bats.:noway

Users who are viewing this thread