Rickyp apologises to team for lack of form

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rickyp Apologises to Team

As seen in the recent first class match between the Melbourne Bitters and Downright Donkeys, rickyp has been far from his greatest form after achieving 2-72 in the first innings and 1 - 100 in the second. Rickyp said, "Being a senior player and bowler in the team, i feel majorly responsible for our innability to take wickets against Tassie and would like to congratulate the batsmen to recover the game. I would like to apologize to the team and promise to rectify my form with an all expenses paid trip to fiji."

Melbourne's next match is on the 18th of February and rickyp will certaintly gain some confidence on the bowling pitch at Eden Gardens against the Indian Warriors who have been suprisingly out of form lately despite showing much promise early in the season.

R.Swipe

rickyp

International Coach
hmm what does it matter? rmf in cricsim rff in real life (dont pretend you dont know what the 1st f is for)

brad352

Executive member
Just though I'd bump this to save you the effort of apologising again

tassietiger

International Cricketer
L. Bow craps all over L. Falfa.
W. Duboo Mi would be what I'd use though.

hmm what does it matter? rmf in cricsim rff in real life (dont pretend you dont know what the 1st f is for)
Regular French Fries? I heard duff dishes them out every now and then too.

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
L. Bow craps all over L. Falfa.
W. Duboo Mi would be what I'd use though.

Regular French Fries? I heard duff dishes them out every now and then too.
Bet you wish you were a Bitter now! (Although if you start posting around more for Headbutt FC you will get free food anyway - saves you money you could use for match fixing)

Users who are viewing this thread