Round 1 - Sky Hawks -vs- Xtremely Xplicit @ Newlands Cricket Stadium, Live today @ 5:45 PM IST

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46200

Aliright. We let them have the first one. Now let's show them how it's done when the real thing starts.
Don't forget, it's a marathon than a sprint we'll be there in the end looking over our shoulders at the fallen foe behind.

And I will be leading wicket taker for the whole competition!!! May even score some runs...?

D

Deleted member 46200

sky-hawks-vs-xx-png.184181

Round 1 - Opening match

Sky Hawks -vs- Xtremely Xplicit @ Newlands Cricket Stadium, Cape town , South Africa

newlands-2010-against-mountains-g600-jpg.183668

Pitch conditions: Pace & Bounce

Line up rules

- Teams are allowed to use both their star players
- You need at least five capable bowling options (:bwl:/:ar:) in your line-up
- You must have a genuine wicket keeping option (:wk:/:wkb:) in your line-up
- Note that all PC players will have to play at least one match before the play-offs.

@Perfect Square / @CerealKiller / @Sam. / @UMCricket | @AliB / @Sodium / @CazC30
To save going back are the pitch conditions remaining the same or can there be some turn???

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To save going back are the pitch conditions remaining the same or can there be some turn???

Pitch conditions: Pace & Bounce

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Don't forget, it's a marathon than a sprint we'll be there in the end looking over our shoulders at the fallen foe behind.

And I will be leading wicket taker for the whole competition!!! May even score some runs...?
Why did I get an alert stating you quoted my post for this post ? Weird.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I will post lineup in few hours. I have school so I will only do it after.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Disclaimer : complete credits go to @Sam. for organising this great ceremony.

Welcome everyone to the opening ceremony of the great Planet Cricket Premiere League here at Newlands! It is one of the most anticipated as far as shows are concerned and I can bet this promising night will be one of those to which we look back in the future and smile thinking of each moment. It is going to be a great ceremon and all the players, guests and artists have already arrived as the event is going to start in a few moments.

QUOTES
RUDI STRUWIG|THE SAINTS|
Its going to be a great night and we are really looking forward to it, as we get to enjoy some great entertainment just before the start of the tournament
UMAIR NAZIM|THE DEMONS
We were knocked out by the narrowest of margins the last time and we would look to bounce back strongly this time
ALI BUBERE|XTREMELEY XPLICIT
This is a great night and I will concentrate on selfies rather than my batting for now.
PERFECT SQUARE|SKY HAWKS
Enjoying to the fullest here. We have to enjoy completely tonight and enter the field completely fresh and perfect
JACK RYDER|THE SAINTS
What a great night! Really looking forward to the events in this promising night.And
also looking forward to win our second trophy
MULLER SCHWANSTEGGER|THE DEMONS
This is just outstanding from each aspect.

ENOUGH TALKING, LET'S BEGIN
Welcome our host for tonight, Trevor Noah, the great South African comedian, host of The Daily Show and the winner of the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award for the Most Favorite African Star of 2017!

Trevor Noah: It's a great opportunity to be here, absolutely loving it here in Newlands, and I thank the Planet Cricket Community for inviting me here. Enough talking, let us get to the comedy already!

la-et-st-trevor-noah-daily-show-20150331

Noah absolutely mesmerizes everyone with his successive jokes! He gives an absolutely fantastic performance.

Next up is Imagine Dragons and they will be performing RADIOACTIVE!

463035486.jpg

They just blew the roof off!

We now have Sonu Nigam, the great Indian sensation, and he will be performing the song "Abhi Mujh Main Kahi"!

PAGE-SANKARA-SONU-NIGAM-SAN-JOSE-CONCERT-08-DSC_0782.jpg

That was just another great, heart touching performance by the Indian maestro.

Following him, his colleague from across the border, the Rockstar himself, Ali Zafar!

ali-zafar-coke-studio-episode-2-season-81.jpg

A rocking performance from him, as always

We now have some female talent, with the Grammy-winning Adele, and her beautiful voice!

Adele+Concert+Philadelphia+Pennsylvania+3K27e61GBeKl.jpg

A terrific performance by Adele

And to conclude the show, guess who's back, back again? EMINEM!

eminem.jpg

Slim Shady at his best!

B5aTato.gif

Enjoy the tournament and thanks for joining us!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Status
Not open for further replies.