IPL Royal Challengers Bangalore

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
RCB have never come good in the knock out matches. Mainly cause of their over-dependence upon Chris Gayle. The last few times they made the knockouts, they haven't been at their best.

TheNameisNiru

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
RCB have never come good in the knock out matches. Mainly cause of their over-dependence upon Chris Gayle. The last few times they made the knockouts, they haven't been at their best.

this time don't see their dependency on Chris Gayle

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
this time don't see their dependency on Chris Gayle
Absolutely right this time we dint dependent on gayle lot because other players like kohli, Ab and henriques stepped up to the occasion and did really well to post a good total. It was our bowling line up which disappointed us lot the match against csk were rp singh bowled the no ball and the twice against punjab after posting a big total also we couldn't defended it

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
They choke in the knock outs. Despite having a good team, they still end up choking.
IPL 2009 Final
IPL 2010 Semis
IPL 2011 Final

They end up choking. Lack the killer instinct to finish off stronger teams , especially during 'Away' games.

TheNameisNiru

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
They choke in the knock outs. Despite having a good team, they still end up choking.
IPL 2009 Final
IPL 2010 Semis
IPL 2011 Final

They end up choking. Lack the killer instinct to finish off stronger teams , especially during 'Away' games.

we didn't choke yesterday.......

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yesterday's game was played just because RCB should not feel cheated.The ground conditions were so poor,i remember atleast 3 matches being called off for such poor conditions.And Chennai never played like they were in it,it was almost so obvious that they left it too easy for RCB.CSK generally doesnt die out without a fight.Not saying this as a CSK fan,i just love Chennai because i am a Madarasi.IPL is just fun,i am a pure test cricket lover actually.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
we didn't choke yesterday.......

No, you guys didn't choke. The fact though remains that they are very similar to RSA. They may do well during the tournament and are generally touted as one of the favourites. Though finishing off in style is something unheard of, at least from Bangalore.

Users who are viewing this thread