IPL Royal Challengers Bangalore

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Glad tiwary played well. Good way to get back in to form.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Hope Cheteshwar Pujara stays unfit for the entire IPL season.He is India's only pure test batsman who can score big at the moment,not seen him in foreign conditions yet but he looks solid.So he should rest and avoid playing T20s and concentrate only in the classical format which is better for the future of indian test team.

Also even if he is past 150 or 200 still he is unable to accelrate the innings in a test match where you are batting with no.8 and no.9.But he struggled doing that.So he is not going to gain much in IPL for the RCB.So its better he doesnt play and stays high in confidence.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
We have a good record against Pune played 4 and won all of them not lost a match yet hope today also we maintain that record and make it 5-0 :cheers

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
After RCB dumped Rahul Dravid i have never cheered them whole heartedly except when they play against the Mumbai Indians.And today is the day,i will wear the RCB Jersey that Rahul Dravid signed and gifted me and cheer for the RCB to trash the MI.AAAAAAAR CEEEEEE BEEEEE :thumbs

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
After RCB dumped Rahul Dravid i have never cheered them whole heartedly except when they play against the Mumbai Indians.And today is the day,i will wear the RCB Jersey that Rahul Dravid signed and gifted me and cheer for the RCB to trash the MI.AAAAAAAR CEEEEEE BEEEEE :thumbs

Oh great to get an autographed jersey and i guess its time that you re think 195 runs required you gota be kidding hope chris and dillu does the same that mi batsmen did and want to see ab pull it off in style.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
This dilshan is ridiculous playing more ball then a run i think he is the only one flop overseas batsmen for rcb's history :rolleyes

My line up for next match against RR

Gayle
Mukund
Kohli
AB
Tiwary
Christian/Henriques
Arun karthik
Rampaul
Vinay
Murali karthik
Rp singh/Unadkat

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Spot on but still feel a bowler short so what i feel is its better to have sunny sohail in for dillu at 1, its never too late to have jackson or mukundh in for kb arun kartik and its better to rotate bowlers from now on.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Much needed defeat for RCB.Halla Bol Rajasthan Royals.On your face Vijay Mallya for dumping my idol from your team after 2010.Hats off Dravid for promoting Sanju and equally well played young brother.Way to go RR :thumbs

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Bowlers are not doing the job going for plenty of runs. Also kohli was struggling yesterday with the bat

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Where is Zaheer Khan? Is he still injured or is he not considered good enough for the T20 format? I hope it's not the latter.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Ya were is this zaheer if he comes to the squad then we can drop rampaul and bring vettori. As our spin department is struggling to bowl their 4 overs and pick wickets. Also what about this agarwal is he still not fit?

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Rampaul has been a wonderful bowler and a brilliant fielder for RCB and seriously you want him to be dropped?

Users who are viewing this thread