IPL Royal Challengers Bangalore

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Big match today Rcb vs Kkr hope we do well in this match and try to win it . We have to go with 7 batsmen today not 6 that will make the top players to play freely

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Again too much dependent on Gayle, ABD and Virat.

They need to bolster middle order by bringing in Pujara or Tiwary or Abhinav Mulund very soon. Let ABD keep the wickets, Arun Karthik can't hit much. :facepalm

Line-up for next according to me -
Gayle / Abhinav (Pujara, if fit) / Virat / ABD / Mayank Agrawal / Sourabh Tiwary / Rampaul / Vinay Kumar / Muralitharan / Syed Mohammad / RP SIngh

AkshayC

County Cricketer
B'lore to face Delhi, Should RP Singh be given another chance ?

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
My RCB XI for the next
encounter against DD
01. Chris Gayle*
02. Sunny Sohal or Mukund
03. Virat Kohli (c)
04. AB de Villiers (?)*
05. Moises Henriques*
06. KB Arun Karthik (?) 07. Syed Mohamad or Rp singh
08. Vinay Kumar
09. Murali Kartik
10. Jaydev Unadkat
11. Ravi Rampaul* since murali is not among the wickets he sits out and mayank injury keeps him out for 4 weeks so either of the two mentioned gets the slot.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
We have to go with 7 batsmens clearly yesterday we say that when ab got out then we completely lost our way and almost gone on to lose. were his this tiwary ? and why rcb are playing musical chair for the last overseas player in all rounder spot first match we gone Christian then in other 3 matches henriques who performed well with the both and and bowl and then we again bring Christian the we drops him and brin mcdonald . and who will be next one for next match is it barnwell ? we have to go with one players itself we just can't rotate every time

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
They have to bring Pujara or saurabh tiwary as soon as possible to strengthen their batting

GAYLE (O)
MAYANK
VIRAT
deVILLIERS (O)
PUJARA / SAURABH
ARUN KARTHIK
RAMPAUL (O)
MURALITHARAN (O)
VINAY KUMAR
SYED
UNADKAT

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
^ They are injured mate i personally feel Abhinav Mukundh should have been in the XI, since he is very much capable of playing swing bowlers comfortably so he should be in instead of Kl Rahul and the bowling unit looks good its time that RP is dropped and Pankaj Singh or harshal patel is given a chance i personally feel Pankaj singh should be given a chance over Harshal patel since he has good slow stuffs

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Rcb having lot of injury problem this season but still we guys are doing well to be in top 4. When you look at our line up there is only 3 quality players Gayle, kohli and Ab then there no one experienced if this three guys gets out with pacing inside 10 balls then that will put lot of pressure for other batsmens to post a good total. Hope this pujara , tiwary and zaheer fits quickly

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
the bowling unit looks good its time that RP is dropped and Pankaj Singh or harshal patel is given a chance i personally feel Pankaj singh should be given a chance over Harshal patel since he has good slow stuffs

Unadkat hasn't done anything bad to be dropped. he should have been playing all the games. He was quite good in containing the runs, RP should be dropped but bowling attack of Unadkat-VK-Rampaul-Muralitharan-Syed looks good for me. Murali Kartik has to sit out.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Unadkat hasn't done anything bad to be dropped. he should have been playing all the games. He was quite good in containing the runs, RP should be dropped but bowling attack of Unadkat-VK-Rampaul-Muralitharan-Syed looks good for me. Murali Kartik has to sit out.

I never said that unadkat has bowled badly.

Users who are viewing this thread