IPL Royal Challengers Bangalore

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If they're going to play an international spinner again they should surely pick Vettori. Murali hasn't really offered anything with the ball so far, and Vettori's much better than him with the bat and in the field.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Yes completely agree with you murali now doesn't have that old magic. So vettori should play ahead of him as he can bat as well

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
You could put that this way actually:"RCB made the mistake of bringing in Muttiah Muralitharan".

Yup i agree on it it would rather have been good if dan vittori or christan would have been in and it was a good move by rcb to send tiwary up the order i really want to see that other batsmen like sohail and others get a chance. Hope they dont kick themself as Mi do after benching a tallent like rahane and then they lost him to rr in the 4th season who is doing good for them.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
I was really happy to see that rcb went with 7 batsmens last match thats what I want . for the next match if they are trying to go with an overseas spinner then diffenately vettori should play ahead of muralitharan

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
wow Rp singh take a bow mate ridiculous bowling from you just bowling length bowl and over pitch not trying to bowl slow, yorker or bouncer with this kind of bowling performance from you I feel that Mumbai did really well to release you :rolleyes

bowling now is really concern for rcb batsmens doing the job but bowlers giving it away. Next match also a away match for rcb too many home matches for rcb at the start of the tournament now just from here onwards they have to play away bad scheduling there

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really need a attacking bowler, likes of Malinga for Mumbai or Praveen Kumar for Kings XI Punjab or Faulker for RR. Someone who can bowl the penultimate times.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
seeing the results of yesterday's matches were both mumbai and rajasthan winning it now it made very difficult for rcb to finish at 2 place

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
I dont see them finishing at the 2nd spot but they will surly qualify, according to me we will get 3 wins in the next 4 games so it will make 20 points so i no problems but we really dont deserve to win if we have poor away record. Rcb atleast now has to be unpredeictive and get its reserve bowlers who have not played a single game its time that unadkat is bought back and rp is dropped.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Don't know why this muralitharan gets chance after chance. murali know doesn't have that old magic his time is gone now really a bad decision to rest rampaul and bring murali. Also don't know why so much changes done by rcb in very important match :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread