Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Hate to break it to you but the Netherlands have failed to qualify for this edition of the FIFA WC.
Thanks Varun, it's very obvious that I'm not an avid soccer supporter :p I only show interest during actual World Cups ...

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
I only show interest during actual World Cups ...

Lol, pretty much the same here. I normally root for Germany every time but this time would perhaps like to see one of Messi or Ronaldo lift the one football trophy that has eluded them throughout their careers since this may very well be their last chance to do it.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
You don't believe in the theory of evolution?
What do you think then, is a more plausible explanation for the origin of our species?
Are you a creationist?

D

Deleted member 46200

1. What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
  2. What will people say at your funeral?
  3. If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?
  4. Does this person know how much they mean to you? When was the last time you told them?
  5. If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
  6. If today was the last day of your life, what would you want to do?
  7. If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
  8. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
  9. What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?
  10. How do you apply the learning from this regret to your actions today?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
@SweetCaroline

1. What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
- Myself and worldly people.

2. What will people say at your funeral?
- Don't know, hopefully something good.

3. If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?
- Nobody. I tend to deal with emotional stuff internally in my own way.

4. Does this person know how much they mean to you? When was the last time you told them?
- ^ I make sure on a daily basis the people I care a about knows it, through my actions and speech.

5. If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
- Hmmm , "Doomday is coming !!! "

6. If today was the last day of your life, what would you want to do?
- Try and take over the world :D No seriously , the same things I normally would do. I'm at peace with myself ...

7. If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
The Life of a humble man

8. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
God fearing humble devoted servant

9. What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?
- Except what you can change, if you cannot change something out of your own , move on ...

10. How do you apply the learning from this regret to your actions today?
- Move on

Getting deep there sweetie :p

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Ten more

Cricket

Which player, in your opinion, didn't play enough international cricket?

Similarly, which player has played far too much international cricket?

Which Cricket World Cup, in your opinion, was the best of all time?

Which non-cricketing athlete would you most like to see trained up into a cricketer and why?

Which eight teams would you include in a Premier League made up of franchises from anywhere in the world?

Not

If sleep was unnecessary, what would you do with that time?

An honest magician offers you the chance to live forever. What do you say?

What common thing will you never experience?

What is something that you will always buy the expensive version of?

Do you ever find yourself wanting to answer your own questions on your AMA?

Aislabie

Ireland
Do not worry, it's not a sermon, he is a scientist himself.
I feel as if you should perhaps reassess what these words mean.

I do not wish to trash your beliefs simply because they differ to my own, but I do feel you have misrepresented what this seminar is. That's based on the fact that I'm currently listening to it, because I am interested in understanding other views.

Personally, my view on religion - as an irreligious person myself, just putting it out there - is that a belief and faith in God or similar is truly an admirable trait I could not achieve because I need a certain amount of evidence before I wholeheartedly believe in something. I also feel that holy books are in effect books of fables and not factual tales which, if treated with caution, can provide an insight into right and wrong that can also be gained from other sources.

Which comes to my view on creationism versus evolution, and so on which is simple: we have no way of knowing for sure about what the facts exactly are about these things. However, it does not influence how I go about living my life, so I don't think about it. Instead, I go about my life trying to live each day as well as possible.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner

Cricket

1. Which player, in your opinion, didn't play enough international cricket?
- :saf:Kepler Wessels and most of the South African players who were unfortunate not to be able to play international cricket during South Africa's abolished years from international cricket. Wessels did eventually play for Australia, but other weren't that fortunate.
There is also alot of players that has been unfortunate not to play much international cricket - mostly associate countries.

2. which player has played far too much international cricket?
- :nz:Daniel Vettori

3. Cricket World Cup, in your opinion, was the best of all time?
- South Africa 2003

4. Which non-cricketing athlete would you most like to see trained up into acricketer and why?
- upload_2018-1-9_19-5-53.jpeg Jan Železný (CZE) Javelin thrower. He is the current world record holder at 98.48. Imagine what he could do as a fast bowler (similar action - technically)

5. Which eight teams would you include in a Premier League made up of franchises from anywhere in the world?
- The Momentum Titans :saf:
- Northamptonshire :eng:
- Mumbai Indians :ind:
- Chennai Super Kings :ind:
- Peshawar Zalmi :pak:
- Kabul Eagles :afg:
- Perth Scorchers :aus:
- Trinidad Knight Riders :wi:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
I feel as if you should perhaps reassess what these words mean.

I do not wish to trash your beliefs simply because they differ to my own, but I do feel you have misrepresented what this seminar is.
Sorry you feel that it is misrepresented... Kent Hoven gives scientific explanations to prove the evolution theory wrong. Yes he does use biblical references ...
I was asked to give an explanation on why I stated evolution to be BS... sorry to anyone who took offense to this.. as it was not my intension. The movie/s gives a summary on my view as asked by Dave and then later Loco.

No tension ... we all are entitled to our own beliefs and thoughts. Let's not turn this into a debate as a question/s was asked to me in my AMA and I replied.

Aislabie

Ireland
Sorry you feel that it is misrepresented... Kent Hoven gives scientific explanations to prove the evolution theory wrong. Yes he does use biblical references ...
I was asked to give an explanation on why I stated evolution to be BS... sorry to anyone who took offense to this.. as it was not my intension. The movie/s gives a summary on my view as asked by Dave and then later Loco.

No tension ... we all are entitled to our own beliefs and thoughts. Let's not turn this into a debate as a question/s was asked to me in my AMA and I replied.
No worries - like I say, I'm not interested in trashing your beliefs I just feel that his cherrypicking of scientific facts that suit his argument is pretty much the most unscientific thing you can do. The most obvious example was his point about planets and moons rotating in an unexpected direction. While that would be an argument against the Big Bang if they were rotating in a frictionless environment, the sheer quantity of stuff in the universe means that it can never be frictionless because of the interplay of gravity and other forces. Friction is the resistance experienced by an object as it passes another: this most certainly includes the self-same gravity that keeps the Earth rotating around the sun, or which keeps us on the ground, and so on.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner

1. If sleep was unnecessary, what would you do with that time?
- Probably spend way too much time on here :thumbs

2. An honest magician offers you the chance to live forever. What do you say?
- No thank you!. Just the thought of outliving all of your loved ones, friends and family is sad.

3. What common thing will you never experience?
- A threesome

4. What is something that you will always buy the expensive version of?
- Toiletries and dog food/treats for my miniature pinscher (Doberman) as the little guy only deserves the best.

5. Do you ever find yourself wanting to answer your own questions on your AMA?
- Occasionally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread