Rugby 08: The USA Eagles Resurrection - Set to return?

The starting line-up will be announced tomorrow, and the match will hopefully be updated the next day :). Sorry for the delay guys.

Last edited:
Shall we discuss line ups despite the fact i have no choice in the matter

nytlogo379x64.gif

Xuzuno has named his second line-up of the season for the match against Tonga. It includes debutant Shevchenko as he takes his position at flanker in the first XV, replacing R.Rosser. The selection of the team keeps to Xuzuno's rotation policy. Ayub 95 has also recovered successfully of his injury and takes his place on the bench.

The Eagles team is:

1. M.Macdonald
2. P.Bell
3. C.Osentowski
4. Thesweepmaster
5. L.Stanfill
6. Shevchenko
7. M.Aylor
8. Griffo (C)
9. Holdenator
10. Mad Snake
11. Freddiw
12. Highlander999
13. Burnsy1
14. Roofrom50
15. Shefellover93

Reserves:

16. M.French
17. H.Mexted
18. T.Clever
19. M.Mangan
20. Ayub 95
21. Gutterman
22. Adyhorn

The match is set to start in the coming days.

in my regular position on the wing :)
give it to seccombe the crowds will sign :happy
there;s no doubt he'll fail :eek:
so lets just all hail :hpraise
Seccombe the master on the wing
:cheers

glad im still playing centre. hopefully i can keep up try assisting and hopefully score myself

looking good at first five, hopefully can continue with my kicking form from last game, we should breeze through the Tongans with that side

Oh dear. My deepest apologies guys. I have been extremely busy, hence the lack of updates in the past week. I was planning to do the update today, but something came up. The match will be updated tomorrow and hopefully the updates will be as regular as before, next week and beyond. Thanks for all your patience :).

versus.gif

Good afternoon, and welcome to National Stadium for the second match of the season for the Eagles. USA will be confident after their win last week over Samoa, however Tonga have a strong, physical line-up and will look to put pressure on up front. The Eagles came off the field without any injuries in the previous match, as we await the match ahead.

stadium.gif

Here the teams come, they looked pumped up for the match. A gust of wind in coming across field which my affect the kicking. The two sides are preparing for the kick off, as we take a look at the teams:

usateam-1.gif

tongateam.gif

A player to look out for is Eagles centre Burnsy1, who is brilliant on the linebreak and flawless on defense. The Tonga flyhalf, P.Halo is now ready to take the kickoff. Here we go...

prep.gif

Users who are viewing this thread