Rugby Union

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
who do you think is the best rugby team in the world

i think in the northen hemphishere its is Wales and in the southern is New Zealand

overall i think the best team in the world is New Zealand, we won 3 cups this year, we beat the lions, won the tri nations and won the bledsoe cup against australia

tonights match New Zealand v Wales should be a thrilling match

atleast us kiwis are better in rugby over australia ;)

JamesyJames3

International Coach
stevie said:
Well I never knew you thought that. You want a league thread, go and make one and leave us alone! :p

This thread is titled Rugby, I have the right to post about league in here!

So up yours stevie :p

jazz

Panel of Selectors
wales will be our toughest game

we will beat england easily :p

i want new zealand to do a grand slam that will put the icing on the cake for a excellent season for us

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
NZ hammer Wales. The ABs way too good. Clearly the best side in the world.

Currently the Wallabies down by 1 point 10-9 to France. Wallabies lineout is a shamble and passes aren't sticking.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
i think the only team that can challenge us now is south africa in south africa

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
I think the Wales v NZ match showed the difference between New Zealand and the rest. New Zealand's 1st choice line up is strong enough to beat any side anyway, but then they have many back up players that would get into alot of other sides in world rugby. Wales' 1st choice side is very strong, but in reality they never stood a chance with 6 major players out (thats what BBC said anyway!).

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Jones says he wil be wielding the axe now so we may finally see the Wallabies of old.
Currently the front row is crap, Cannon extremely crap. Lineout jumpers too short or not dominant enough. Elsom and Smith both were average. Gregan and Giteau the same.

The only stand outs were Rogers, Johannson, Mitchell and Tuqiri. I hope the backline is something like
9. Sheen
10. Rogers
11. Tuqiri
12. Giteau
13. Johannson
14. Sailor
15. Latham

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Ireland 7-45 New Zealand but the one most of us Englishman care about is England 26-16 Australia! :D

A word on New Zealand, absolutely fantastic and I for one am not looking forward to England playing them next weekend.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
im not being big headed but i think our major challenge on this tour was wales. i think we will easily beat england and scotland

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
NZ will kill the next 2 teams.

As for those pathetic Wallabies, they didn't choose the team I said and look what happens. Forgot to list the forward pack but anything other than the current one would do a hell of a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread