runout problem

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hiya i registered today after trying to find a cricket forum for ages. I have Cricket 2004 on the PS2 and i was wondering if there was any way of fixing the problem of the runout bug?

I tried searching but couldnt find anything definitive but i might not have been looking hard enough :help

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sorry, mate. The only way to fix the run out bug is by patching the PC version of Cricket 2004. I know how annoying it can be, I have the game on PS2 and PC.

Sureshot

Executive member
ok cheers mate, i'll get it for PC then and use the amazing ammount of patches on here. Can't be that expensive any more.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't think it should have been expensive on release day!!! :D

Sureshot

Executive member
i can get it on gameplay for a tenner, is it worth it? i am a big fan of cricket but tat runout thing put me off it.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Sureshot said:
i can get it on gameplay for a tenner, is it worth it? i am a big fan of cricket but tat runout thing put me off it.
Ten bucks? Hell ya.......I got mine for Dhs. 169 or something like that.......

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'd go for it. Sam is in the process of releasing an exe to fix the runouts and lineups. If you're a cricket fan it's definitely worth buying.

Sureshot

Executive member
ok cool. allthough what does the line up bug do as i didnt notice that on PS2 i dont think so anyway

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The lineup bug is where if you hand pick your team and then save the game, when you return the default team will be playing instead of the one you chose. It is on the PS2 version.

themuel1

International Coach
Skateboarder2 said:
The lineup bug is where if you hand pick your team and then save the game, when you return the default team will be playing instead of the one you chose. It is on the PS2 version.
Im sure sams exe fixes this?

Users who are viewing this thread