Sac2k4pt ODI patch v1.0

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sac2k4 test Patch

Well here is the South Australian cricket 2004 patch team first working test patch, over the last 6 months we spent alot of time trying to put a good patch together using are settings but never had any luck, now we got it right :drinks also the patch comes with test fields made for it, but you will have to install them as you see fit

We have been testing this patch with this current setup -
P4 2.80GHz
1024mb ram
ATI 9600le
Win XP (SP2)

Due to the game runs different on every system we have put it up. Any feedback is welcome and we hope you enjoy

Attachments

• sac2k4pt TEST patch (full).zip
    45.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
Well here is are first full version patch pack, it has are new ODI and Test patches both patches are fully tested have work very well, due to c2k4 works diffrent on every system here are the specs of the computer the patches were tested on

P4 2.80GHz
1024mb ram
ATI 9600le
Win XP (SP2) sorry guys but this is the weakess computer I Have

the pack can be downloaded from the top of this thread

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
will kola i have downloaded your patch" And the batting seems to be quit hard"

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
well we are making are the final versions of are cricket patches

so if we downed the batting by say, 30% would it make it easyer for most people?

gold639

International Coach
Mate I will try out your patch in one day match and a test match.Check my tour(in my sig) for a review.I am now at the end of a test match where I am using Ravi's patches.The next match is an ODI and I will use your patch.I hope its better than ravi's;'cause I am getting a little bored,only playing with his patches;).

Btw,your Sig Hyperlink(patch) does not work

gold639

International Coach
Koala I have finished the test match(where I used Ravi's patch).So now keep checking my season for results and reviews of your patch.

Users who are viewing this thread