SAc2k4PT patch v2.0

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The new AI/Menu patch Beta version

This is the first SAc2k4pt Ai and menus patch, and fist ai/meun that we know of for EA cricket 2004, we would also like to thank the people that put in there time to help get this patch up and running. This is a beta version so there maybe bugs, we would also like to hear some feedback on this patch, for any and all help on this patch or any other work done by the team you can email us at [email protected]

This patch is only for memebers of http://lastx.000k.net and is not allowed to be given out or put on any other site without the say so the south Australain cricket 2004 patch team. Remember to backup your .gob file before installing this patch, this patch will install on to any gob file patched or not​

Last edited:

brad352

Executive member
No worries mate :)
Is the patch designed specifically for one dayers or tests or just a general one?

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
To anyone who knows

I just downloaded the clickteam software and tryed to make a patch but I can't get it to install them into the gob (grrrgrr)

So can anyone help??????

Have a good one

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
Well my friends and I were making this for just are use but we put it up here to see if anyone can see any bugs...

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
version 0.5b now off planet cricket

well guys I've removed v0.5a from this post due to are newer version v1.0b of are patch is at the top

My friends and I would like to thank anyone who downloaded v0.5a and gave it ago (thanks)

Have a good one

Last edited:

brad352

Executive member
Good work on making the installer as well- the features look good

Users who are viewing this thread