SAc2k4PT patch v2.0

Eddie

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok here's my review..

ODI GAME - Lancashire (me) V's Worcestershire

Worcs win toos and bat. Pitch is hard and its sunny + warm.

Worcs 18 allout <11overs> D.Cork 5-4-1-7

Yes 7 wickets for 1 run!

ALl 10 dismissals were caught at cover!!!!!!!!!!

All from the front/back foot cover "6-hit" shots.

It was ok with "your" edited fields , where cover was close in, but in my custom fields cover is deeper, and every shot went there.. even when perfectly timed. Those 2 shots need more power.

Other than 6-hit shots, the CPU was unable to get the ball off the square! Especially front foot shots..In fact the ball wet further off a forward defensive, than off a cover drive!

And don't bowl yorkers..they go for miles! and i mean MILES...about 1 mile high and 10 miles long, one ball in my game actually DISAPPEARED from sight!

The CPU does seem to defend a lot? out of the 18 runs scored 2 were extras, one edge for 4, and two sixes from yorkers from 9 & 10 batsmen!

I can't really comment on the patch as these two "flawed" shot spoiled it for me..

SAc2k4patchteam

School Cricketer
so the cover drive and the adv shot needs work, this is the kind of feedback we are after, thanks eddie

I know that the adv drive was a little powerful but it sounds like half the power needs to be removed

Eddie

International Cricketer
it wasn't advance drv that was powerful..

it was the "stand-and-deliver" straight drive 6-hit shot..

you really have to see it, its so funny to see the ball being lauched into orbit.

Mode 6Hit KeyFrame 2
Frame 26
Vertical 80596966
Direction 127275432 DirectionArea 9256395
Power 6004785 PowerArea 425420

Power 6004785 !!!

LOL no wonder!

SAc2k4patchteam

School Cricketer
oh god, damn so you dont get the ball back I take it :P

ok well that looks like a typo and should be fix with the next patch but apart from the two errors you pointed out, did you like the patch?

Eddie

International Cricketer
it was hard to say..the match only lasted 11 overs..

maybe variation of shot direction needs to be increased?

and as i said earlier, the CPU couldn't hit the ball past the non-striker when playing front foot shots..

Run rate of 18 from 11 over is a bit slow....the CPU happily blocked 3-4 balls an over

Users who are viewing this thread