SAc2k4PT patch v2.0

Eddie

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well..the CPU batsmen are harder to get out ..but, that cos the never play a shot. I bowled 20 overs and the CPU is 25-3 and 8 of that 10 of then are byes ( my fault) and 4 is an edge past keeper. So only 11 runs scored by batsmen off 120 balls....

CpuReward => 1.0

i believe thats the problem. I upped it to 25 and seems far better, but still not many shots being played (especially off-side). If i bowl just full of a good length, about 1 stump outside off stump, then the cpu will never score a run. Its only cos i got bored and tried some bouncers that they scored at all.

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
Sorry mate I did not make this test patch, but CpuReward set at 1.0 is way beond me, thats way to low for even a ODI, v1.1 I put up should be better I made that one, knowing my luck tho there will be about 10mil bugs in it...lol

here are a few setting to try, copy and paste and see if it will do the job

; CPU Stroke Selection
CpuBallBatsman 8.0
CpuBallStump 3.111
CpuBallLength 3.111
CpuBatsmanType 15.0
CpuReward 15.0
CpuContactHorz 15.0
CpuContactVert 15.0
CpuRandom 15.7

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Well mate, I have tested your 'test' patch and it is very different from your other patches that you (and your team) have made.
There hasn't been any increase in the amount of byes conceded for me so I don't know what has happened there.
I use 'cursor.exe' along with Sam's exe, so I don't have any problem with any front or back foot leg glance shots.
It sure is harder to get the cpu batman out. Although when you are batting yourself, you sometimes get annoyed of how hard it is to time your shots well and concentrate every single ball without being LBWed.
With all that being said Koala, I think that this patch is making really good progress and well done on all of you and your team's efforts.
Cheers mate.

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
The SAc2k4 patch team is going to be putting out a menu pack along side are new ai patch soon and is asking for any ideas. At the moment the plan is to recolor the menus with a Australian theam and maybe give them a tv look. If you would like to help or have an idea about the menu pack, or would just like the offsets to make your own, then send us an e-mail at [email protected] and for all news and updates visit http://lastx.000k.net

Have a good one :)

Last edited:

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
On behalf of Mr.Koala,
Link: http://www.lastx.000k.net/forums/sh...80&postcount=35

SAc2k4pt is proud to present an AI and menus patch, the first that we know of for EA Cricket 2004. We would also like to thank the people that put in there time to help get this patch up and running. This is a beta version so various bugs may be persent. We would also like to hear some feedback on this patch, and for any and all help on this patch or any other work done by the team you can email us at [email protected]

This patch is only for memebers of LASTX and is not allowed to be given out or put on any other site without the say so the south Australain cricket 2004 patch team.

Remember to backup your .gob file before installing this patch.
Note: This patch is self installing.

Cheers,
Mr.Koala.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
man the link you have given above is not working and i can't find the menus patch on the lasttx.tk forums too... can you please give a working link to the patch???

SAc2k4patchteam

School Cricketer
New version 2.0

Here is the new version of the sac2k4pt patch, alot of beta versions were put out to get some feed back and due to that we have made are best patch yet, after two months of working on are new patch and over two weeks of testing and tweaking we are happy with it. We would also like to thank the people that did give us some feed back and pointed out the errors in are patches, thanks guys

Attachments

• SAc2k4pt patch v2.0.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 37

Eddie

International Cricketer
can u give a few details about the patch..

- is it for tests?
- is it for ODIs
- what changes have you implicated

SAc2k4patchteam

School Cricketer
oh sorry I was kind of in a hurry when I posted it, the patch is made for tests and ODI and here is a small list of some of the changes made in are all new version

. the byes error in are patch in now been fix
. the ai scores runs at a realistic rate
. the batting for are patches has been made easyer, due to to many people found it to be to hard
. bowling has been tweaked
. shots are nolonger as weak as they were, you can now hit fours and sixs at a real rate and alot more but the rest is is better seen by testing it, if you have used one of the sac2k4 patches you will see a major change to are work, but after two months of beta versions and lots of testing, this is what we got so I hope some people test it and give us some feed back good or bad is always welcome

Top Score

School Cricketer
Good patch I must say :cool: however just some feedback:

* Ball seems to float in the air a little too much when you hit a six
* Hitting the ball sqaure of the wicket with a cut is easier to score a boundary then infront of the wicket
* Ball stops about 1 or 2 feet from the boundary, even when commentator says the ball has gone for the 4 and the fielder stops chasing, I ran 7.

But other than that the patch is pretty good.

SAc2k4patchteam

School Cricketer
7 runs, I wish I could have seen that

I will look into the shots that you have talk about and thanks for the feedback its always welcome

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Top Score said:
* Ball stops about 1 or 2 feet from the boundary, even when commentator says the ball has gone for the 4 and the fielder stops chasing, I ran 7.
Thats a bug in the game and it happens irrespective of the patch u r using. i have ran 8 many times and so has CPU against me. but never more than 8. thank god for that.

Users who are viewing this thread