Sachin Tendulkar: Too much talent for a single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm talking about Sachin too. :D

Not good enough to be in the T20 team :p, chokes in the ICC Champions Trophy, and couldn't lead a team to the champions league.

And then I had a dig at India in all that too lol

You do it now. Dont add up to your previous words because I brought it forward. If Inzamam was playing and had put himself up for selection for T20, he might not have been picked (99% likelihood). But Sachin has opted out of T20 because he doesnt want to play. The selectors have even said at a few occasions that Sachin would have been picked if he was fit. Sachin was never a great captain and the world knows it. The great players in the world need not be great captains. They are judged on their game and captaincy need not be a part of it. Sachin doesnt care about Champions League and even if he did, it was not mistake that Mumbai Indians failed to be there.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
You do it now. Dont add up to your previous words because I brought it forward. If Inzamam was playing and had put himself up for selection for T20, he might not have been picked (99% likelihood). But Sachin has opted out of T20 because he doesnt want to play. The selectors have even said at a few occasions that Sachin would have been picked if he was fit. Sachin was never a great captain and the world knows it. The great players in the world need not be great captains. They are judged on their game and captaincy need not be a part of it. Sachin doesnt care about Champions League and even if he did, it was not mistake that Mumbai Indians failed to be there.
Did you just seriously take my last 2 posts seriously :laugh

I'm just having a dig at India because I can, because somebody gave me the opportunity to do so. If I'm actually debating with facts and statistics, then yes, that's a real argument. Else everything else I say is worth nothing but me having a little fun.

But addressing one point you make, Inzamam > Shoaib Malik and Misbah even at this age.

P

pcfan123

4c6a274b-5324-4b3b-a5bc-57e094abe35b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread