SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (No Requests)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, so it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir (rework on old C22 playface)
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Usman Qadir (rework on old C22 playface)
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
UZ HR 150 used by Haris Rauf uploaded.

Attachments

• GDKJ3qUXQAAE1Gt.jpeg
    GDKJ3qUXQAAE1Gt.jpeg
    464.7 KB · Views: 26
UZ White used by Naseem Shah and Mohammad Hasnain uploaded.

Attachments

• Twitter Upload Template Single-01.jpg
    Twitter Upload Template Single-01.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 18
Great work buddy, can you make some Pakistani bats like CA or MB that the current players use - would be great if you could
Yes, I definitely plan to. A lot of the bats that are uploaded currently on the server either has glitched out logos or are blurry. So my plan is to do the full playing XI of Pakistan, as they're also getting their licensed faces soon.

Mids Test used by Aamer Jamal is uploaded.

Attachments

520.7 KB · Views: 31
MB Malik World Class Edition regular version used by Saim Ayub and Ifti 95 version used by Iftimania aka Sir Iftikhar Ahmed is uploaded.

Attachments

• Twitter Upload Template Double-01.jpg
    Twitter Upload Template Double-01.jpg
    983.6 KB · Views: 44
Will you be making bats for other nations once done with Pakistan? Some of the Bangladesh/Sri Lankan bats would be great

UZ HR 150 used by Haris Rauf uploaded.
I have seen that the Haris Rauf bat has some weird glitch with the green logo at the bottom. Despite the logo being there, it is sometimes not applied to the bat for reasons unknown to humankind. Anyway, the solution is simple: go to bat manager and apply the logo on the bat. The name is "UZ HR 150 Haris Logo". In case it is not downloaded with the bat, just download it separately by searching the name. Thanks for understanding!
Post automatically merged:

Will you be making bats for other nations once done with Pakistan? Some of the Bangladesh/Sri Lankan bats would be great
Sure, why not. But I reckon being done with at least 15-25 Pakistani players' bats would take me some time. So, it could be a while. But definitely would like to do some more!

I have seen that the Haris Rauf bat has some weird glitch with the green logo at the bottom. Despite the logo being there, it is sometimes not applied to the bat for reasons unknown to humankind. Anyway, the solution is simple: go to bat manager and apply the logo on the bat. The name is "UZ HR 150 Haris Logo". In case it is not downloaded with the bat, just download it separately by searching the name. Thanks for understanding!
Post automatically merged:
I noticed Haris uses a different version of the bat to retail, with different logos on back

Attachments

• 415494111_18088796941403633_5647324359992578922_n.jpg
    415494111_18088796941403633_5647324359992578922_n.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 27
I noticed Haris uses a different version of the bat to retail, with different logos on back
Good catch. That's actually better. I can re-upload his bat with this setup, and hopefully it also solves the logo glitch. Appreciate it, buddy.

Mids Legend Imam Limited Edition used by Imam-ul-Haq is uploaded.

Attachments

529 KB · Views: 31
Good catch. That's actually better. I can re-upload his bat with this setup, and hopefully it also solves the logo glitch. Appreciate it, buddy.
UZ HR 150 version that Haris Rauf used in the BBL has been uploaded. So far, the logo glitch seems fixed in the new upload.

Attachments

• Screenshot (279).png
    Screenshot (279).png
    789.1 KB · Views: 15
MB UMZ AB57 used by Abdullah Shafique is uploaded.

Attachments

515.5 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread