SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (No Requests ATM)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, so it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

I have also shared my custom sliders for Cricket 24 if you guys want to check those out. Primarily, I have made these according to my preferences, so they may or may not suit your play style, but in any case, feel free to try them on if you like.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I1MnFVNz4Y-Fj3N8SXcC1jvBWizCTrnXEim8CR8jKZk/edit?usp=sharing

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Mohammad Amir (rework on old C22 playface)
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Usman Qadir (rework on old C22 playface)
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets (Updated frequently):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bsSFPrVII59bnEgcjmb7vSLM-fgd4AYPPmJqThI8z_k/edit?usp=sharing

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Thanks for the sliders mate! and the explanations, definately gonna try some of these playing base hard currently for career and hardest for online matchplay vs friends, I want something inbetween you have given me some ideas ;)

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for the sliders mate! and the explanations, definately gonna try some of these playing base hard currently for career and hardest for online matchplay vs friends, I want something inbetween you have given me some ideas ;)
Sounds awesome :cheers my idea was to get an "in-between" between (I know...) Hard and Hardest. Some of the gameplay elements were too easy for me on Hard, while they were too difficult in Hardest. Please, do try and let me know if you enjoyed!

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Salman, I downloaded your bats, I must say they look stunning and so crisp.. They looked like licensed bats!

Can't wait to see more of your bat work.
Thank you so much! I figured I missed a trick when making most of those, as I used a blank bat willow that someone uploaded. In my newer bats that I am going to make (soon, hopefully), I will be using an English willow texture I made that looks pretty good. I think I have used it on the GN Tempesta 1.3 that I uploaded.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Zaman Khan uploaded.

Attachments

• Upload Temp.png
    Upload Temp.png
    901.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (525).png
    Screenshot (525).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (524).png
    Screenshot (524).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 25

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Weldone bro loved your bats .. also downloaded zamankhan .. whihc looks beter now

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Uploaded Lahore Qalandars with fully updated squad (lineup, personalities, and attributes adjusted and fixed). Default kits. Feel free to download and reshare. As always, credit goes to users whose community creations I have used.
Post automatically merged:

Will be uploading the remaining teams in the next few days (target is before the start of PSL).

Attachments

• Screenshot (532).png
    Screenshot (532).png
    1 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thank you so much! I figured I missed a trick when making most of those, as I used a blank bat willow that someone uploaded. In my newer bats that I am going to make (soon, hopefully), I will be using an English willow texture I made that looks pretty good. I think I have used it on the GN Tempesta 1.3 that I uploaded.
I'd love to see the default bat texture changed to something similar to the 2023 GN/DSC bats in game

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'd love to see the default bat texture changed to something similar to the 2023 GN/DSC bats in game
Same! Don't know why we got such an ugly one as default...

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Will you be doing the CA 15k Player's Edition? I know there's one on the academy (like this bat) but I think it could be cleaned up. Also hoping to see the 2023 SS bats which I know aren't your priority
I know it took a long time, but here's the CA Plus 15k Players Edition :sweat:

Attachments

• Bat Upload Temp.png
    Bat Upload Temp.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I don't know if you are taking requests - but can you make bats from 90s and 2000s?

1. Wills - used by Ind and Pak players in 96 world cup
2. GM 2000s bats
3. Reebok & RBK - used by Azhar, Dhoni, etc
4. Ihshan - Used by Pakistan, Zimbabwe players in late 90s
5. AS 2000s - Used by Anwar, Razzaq.

Users who are viewing this thread