Saltires Graphics Thread [Requests: OFF][m447y p4rk3r's request (de Villiers)]

I'm just posting here to bring this to the top so that people can see my sigs in the first post and give me a rank for the Battles thread. As I am short on time atm I will be spending all my GFX time on the battles so it is unlikely that much new stuff will be posted in this thread, though it is possible :D

I posted in the main battles thread as well, I only posted here so that people could see my sigs and have a better idea of my skill level.

Well, I've been experimenting a bit lately and I wanted to know what you guys thought of this concept:

Its only slapped together in about 5mins so its a bit rough but its more the idea I'm wondering if u like.

:cheers

P.S. thanx to matt for the site, its really quick :D

Last edited:
That is a good sig. I like the simple yet effective background and the render suits the style. However, not too sure on the font though. And remember to add a border. :rolleyes:

H0wZ4T! said:
That is a good sig. I like the simple yet effective background and the render suits the style. However, not too sure on the font though. And remember to add a border. :rolleyes:

O yeah, I forgot the border :p Just out of interest what would you say your favourite border style was???

Thanx for the comments guys

:cheers

Here's my entry for the battle with H0WZ4T, what are your thoughts on it??? Personally, I think that its pretty good and represents my attempts to branch out my sig making further than simple render-text-brush-colour-lighting sigs :p. Its also my first go at anything bigger than 300x100.

Here's my entry for the battle with Feelin Blue? on the subject of skate- or snow-boarders:

I'm trying to develop a new style of GFX and I think this sig sort of reflects that in that its kinda in between styles. I don't really like the render as it looks a bit wierd and you can't really tell that he's snowboarding but other than that I think its alright. Any views ??? (constructive criticism welcome:p)

Users who are viewing this thread