Score 5000+... but its cheating :P

Azza!

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is just a bit of fun for one time, and its just a way to make ridiculous scores.

1. Open up a 1 test series in 2 player mode.
2. Set Australia v Bangladesh - Australia hosting is better as they have batsmans pitches.
3. Australia - select a squad of 12 gun batsmen, no bowlers.
4. Bangladesh - select a squad of 12 wicketkeepers. No bowlers.
5. Make sure Australia bats first, because you control both teams this can be done everytime.
6. Set a custom field, and stick every fielder up behind the keeper on the boundary, out of the action. Save this field.
7. Set the bowling aggression to defensive and make sure you change the field to the crazy one everytime there is a bowler change.
8. Batting aggression doesnt have to be any more than 4 bars or even normal, that way they wont hit out and still make 20 an over.
9. When asked for the new ball, say no. Keep the 1 ball for the whole innings.tb
10. Might be better off with no run highlights as every ball you will see the ball hit into open space and the batsman run 5 runs+ (even 7 in some cases!)
11. Try and bat into the 5th day, shouldn't be too hard.
12. Watch Australia make impossible scores, some batsman may score 1500+ at a strike rate of about 200.
13. For the last wicket, you may want to put an aggressive batsman (e.g Gilchrist) in at 9-11. Place him at about 6 bars aggression (not v. aggressive!) and watch score a quadruple century off 100 balls :S

The screenie is below :)

Attachments

• ICC Rigged Test.JPG
    ICC Rigged Test.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Tried it, was fun. Katich got 800* and 900* in a couple of the tests, and Ponting got his first Test 1000.

brad352

Executive member
Rather amusing this is, I picked the entire WA team- sadly Ryan Campbell got stranded on 1237* :(

langerrox

International Coach
LMAO katich is a big hitter in diguise he made 500 with like 15 sixes

Azza!

Club Cricketer
New high score, Matthew Elliott makes 2103 :S

James_W

Club Cricketer
haha, look at the first post scorecard, Martyn 1 off 5 balls. :)

pintscc

School Cricketer
Martyn 1 run off 5 balls sounds about right!!
I wish they would drop him in real life - I do feel sorry for him as a person, but I hate him as a batsman in tests and ODI's!!!
The whole house groans when he comes in!

Users who are viewing this thread