Screenshot Easter Egg (BINGO)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yep, in LA waiting for the 8.45 MS opening (I think it actually gets underway at 9.30).

Sony is 6pm same day.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You're going to need to FILL my private messages with the AC: Black Flag stuff... If they're giving away freebies of any sort, I'm going to be all over you like white on rice in the coming days, haha.

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
But in 2013 even if gameplay was good having graphics like u described will soon grate on you. Presentation whilst not as important as gameplay still has a very important part to play!

Very true. Jonah Lomu/Wallabies/All Blacks Rugby Challenge had pretty poor gameplay but the graphics were outstanding making the game 10x better.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I actually thought Rugby Challenge was pretty decent for a Rugby Title, the controls were a bit all over the show which made it really clunky to play, remembering all the different combos... but it was fun.

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
I actually thought Rugby Challenge was pretty decent for a Rugby Title, the controls were a bit all over the show which made it really clunky to play, remembering all the different combos... but it was fun.

No doubt I enjoyed it very much, and probably the best rugby game to date, but the offloads, ridiculous passes and turnovers were pretty poor. RC2 looks pretty good though. Anyway, back on topic.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
BINGO!

D

Dutch

Is E3 a fan expo similar to comicon/comic-con? I thought E3 was an "invite only" event.

Anyone can attend E3, only certain things are invite/VIP access only

Unfortunately it's a trade only event.

Even after that there are "events" within the event that are invite only.

Sony had the best parties I've ever been too where they would book dodger stadium for a thousand people or so and have top Sony Label acts perform. The PS2 days, they made and had so much $$$$$ back then

This from Ross at E3. It is definitely NOT the case that anyone can attend. A helpful link....

http://www.e3expo.com/attendee/1788/registration-faq/#anchor1

Last edited by a moderator:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Did some more digging and found out E3 is for select few folks and not open to public...

Here's the snippet from E3 FAQ...

Q. Is E3 2013 open to the general public?

Ans. E3 is a professional trade event and is not open to the general public. Individuals who are not able to document their direct and current professional affiliation to the interactive entertainment industry are not qualified to attend.

Link...
Registration FAQ | E3 2013 - What's Next NOW: June 11-13, 2013

Found similar responses elsewhere and looks like it is only open to people within the video gaming industry, and attendees must submit credentials proving that they are in fact employed in the industry.

Users who are viewing this thread