Screenshot Easter Egg (BINGO)

varunschuey

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Cool, you were funny before, now you're just being a bit weird... Remember, less is more.

Mr.Biggs, a wise man said that one should practice before preaching. Just some food for thought so that you do not come across as obnoxious.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mr.Biggs, a wise man said that one should practice before preaching. Just some food for thought so that you do not come across as obnoxious.

Now who was that?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No doubt I enjoyed it very much, and probably the best rugby game to date, but the offloads, ridiculous passes and turnovers were pretty poor. RC2 looks pretty good though. Anyway, back on topic.

Despite Sidhe being pretty much direct competitors to ourselves, credit where it is due, I've had feedback from people I trust that they beleive this to be a big improvement on the first RC. Graphically the first one was very nice and apparently that has been further improved.

PS: sorry Matt, catching up on al the posts...

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Despite Sidhe being pretty much direct competitors to ourselves, credit where it is due, I've had feedback from people I trust that they beleive this to be a big improvement on the first RC. Graphically the first one was very nice and apparently that has been further improved.

Gameplay has been improved a lot and the career mode has been expanded to actually have finances and player movement involved. Biggest complaint will be the licensing restrictions limiting movement of players out of the Pro 12, B&I Lions, French D2 and French Top 14. I'll still be getting though.

Anyway better get back on topic before Matt has a swipe at us :)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well the licensing is interesting and nearly on topic because the other rugby is a 505 game and it has not had a sequel. As far as I know they released the one game based on the RWC License and that's it.

Sorry, not on topic for this thread but for use of license and follow up after release.

D

Dutch

Ross do you know the Almanac thing for Cricket Coach? Is that something that could be part of your plans?

nahid

Club Captain
Ross, can we expect more details or screenshots after the E3 from u ?

Shane109

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well well well. I take the weekend off from Planet Cricket and this is what i miss. Should spend more time away from this place. :thumbs

Screens look fantastic Ross/Mike. I've already got my 2 best mates tentatively booked for a Friday night session as soon as the game is out.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well well well. I take the weekend off from Planet Cricket and this is what i miss. Should spend more time away from this place. :thumbs

Screens look fantastic Ross/Mike. I've already got my 2 best mates tentatively booked for a Friday night session as soon as the game is out.

Long time left for those buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread