Screenshot Easter Egg (BINGO)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the ball was kidnapped by aliens then warped into a timevertox and then placed there by the Evil Cohorts of Wang Suk Lu as a sick joke....am I right Ross?

Bingo! :yes

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You're all missing the point...

THE DECISION WAS OVERTURNED UPON REVIEW

...Matt cried.

D

Deleted member 11215

This is looking really good, looking forward to getting my hands on this!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Hey, I'm just the wicket keeper, I'm happy to just be on the ground.

...Your humbleness wins you no favor, i'll be back next innings...

angad

Chairman of Consent
Screens look great. I know Ross mentioned this but I am not sure I have ever seen both the bails fall in front of stumps on a bowled dismissal against a fast bowler.

Frankly, I have seen numerous occasions when the ball hits the stumps off an inside edge that the bails fall in front of the stumps!!

It might also be possible that the ball hit the inside edge and rolled onto the stumps which almost always results in the bails falling in front....that would also explain the keeper being almost next to the stumps as he would have started running towards the stumps to collect the ball :D!! If these kind of situations are in the game......well I am actually lost on words on how I can raise the level of appreciation for BigAnt :D! (Ross....would be interesting to know if such a situation is possible where the ball hits the inside edge and then rolls to the stumps....maybe the batsman tries to knock it off the stumps as well using his boot or bat)

007avenger007

Club Captain
Stop stealing my jokes.

i believe you endorse Megan Fox's Cricket ACADEMY.... thats a completely different piece of software Mr. Andrew Biggs...

And for the record, if i had wished to steal your jokes i would have adopted your batting skills...

:D

----------

I think the ball was kidnapped by aliens then warped into a timevertox and then placed there by the Evil Cohorts of Wang Suk Lu as a sick joke....am I right Ross?

For god's sake will you stop focusing on those little things? And besides.. what you mentioned is already extremely obvious from the picture why are you wasting this website's valuable server hard-drive space...

Lionden

Club Captain
OMG those screenshots look freaking AMAZING!!!! Way to go BigAntStudios :thumbs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...for the record, if i had wished to steal your jokes i would have adopted your batting skills...

Bravo... :yes

But worth reiterating, the decision was overturned. I'm sure Ross will confirm this with a screenshot...

007avenger007

Club Captain
Bravo... :yes

But worth reiterating, the decision was overturned. I'm sure Ross will confirm this with a screenshot...

no, the decision was overturned prior to the time the screenshot was taken because you requested a review after suspecting a no ball... the ball was proven legal and that is why the umpire has his finger raised even though you got bowled... it all makes sense now...

Oh.. and the non-striker looks uninterested because he genuinely didn't give a sh**...

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Cool, you were funny before, now you're just being a bit weird... Remember, less is more.

Users who are viewing this thread